Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Chance Exalts [10kt/Free for New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey! I just recently started playing, and I was wondering if I could have either Clash or Scorched leaves?
Thanks!
Hey! I just recently started playing, and I was wondering if I could have either Clash or Scorched leaves?
Thanks!
p2zyGTr.jpg
vibe check
@supermegabrenda2

Hey! I'll send "Clash" right on over to you! Enjoy!
@supermegabrenda2

Hey! I'll send "Clash" right on over to you! Enjoy!
WyY8d71.png
Tysm!
Tysm!
p2zyGTr.jpg
vibe check
I just started playing and I was wondering if I could have Frost Berry? I'm fine with any dragon though.
I just started playing and I was wondering if I could have Frost Berry? I'm fine with any dragon though.
tis i the mud
@mudliotem

Sure thing! Just sent "Frost Berry" to you! Enjoy!
@mudliotem

Sure thing! Just sent "Frost Berry" to you! Enjoy!
WyY8d71.png
Hi I'm new, only started less than a week ago and was wondering if you still had any free dragons available for new players, I'm not very picky though I would prefer females as I've started to hoard males it seems because of other threads like this one
If youd rather help those who have less luck than I've had that's understandable but I figured worth a shot anyways, pls let me know and thank you in advance regardless of outcome
Hi I'm new, only started less than a week ago and was wondering if you still had any free dragons available for new players, I'm not very picky though I would prefer females as I've started to hoard males it seems because of other threads like this one
If youd rather help those who have less luck than I've had that's understandable but I figured worth a shot anyways, pls let me know and thank you in advance regardless of outcome
@AmMoose

Hey! I'd love to give you a dragon! If you look in my first post of this thread, three of those dragons are female. Let me know which one you like best and I will send her to you! c:
@AmMoose

Hey! I'd love to give you a dragon! If you look in my first post of this thread, three of those dragons are female. Let me know which one you like best and I will send her to you! c:
WyY8d71.png
@Crwoe if either london fog or omens are still available I love them both and would be absolutely thrilled with either
@Crwoe if either london fog or omens are still available I love them both and would be absolutely thrilled with either
@AmMoose

"London Fog" is on her way! Enjoy!
@AmMoose

"London Fog" is on her way! Enjoy!
WyY8d71.png
Thank you so very much, shes a beautiful pastel baby and I promise to treasure her
Thank you so very much, shes a beautiful pastel baby and I promise to treasure her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14