Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Chance Exalts [10kt/Free for New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Crwoe
Hi there! "Omen" is so wonderful! I wuld like adopt her! I'm from the ice too, how much you willing to haggle? I'm planning give her smoke tert since I hate the ghost but she still beautiful ^^
@Crwoe
Hi there! "Omen" is so wonderful! I wuld like adopt her! I'm from the ice too, how much you willing to haggle? I'm planning give her smoke tert since I hate the ghost but she still beautiful ^^
Fd5cQVO.png
@Varellen

Hey! Ice Flight members get a 20% discount, meaning "Omen" would be 8kt / 8g. Whichever you'd prefer to pay.
@Varellen

Hey! Ice Flight members get a 20% discount, meaning "Omen" would be 8kt / 8g. Whichever you'd prefer to pay.
WyY8d71.png
Hey I was wondering if there were any dragons left? I'm super new and not sure how to work this just yet!
Hey I was wondering if there were any dragons left? I'm super new and not sure how to work this just yet!
@DeviIish
Hey! Welcome to FR! The three dragons in the first post are all still available, and the Skydancer Hatchling "Julia" in the second post is also currently available. If you would like any of those dragons basically just let me know and they are yours!
@DeviIish
Hey! Welcome to FR! The three dragons in the first post are all still available, and the Skydancer Hatchling "Julia" in the second post is also currently available. If you would like any of those dragons basically just let me know and they are yours!
WyY8d71.png
I'm sorry I'm slightly confused. The three you mean "purple people eater" (If I remember the name correctly) and the other two?
I'm sorry I'm slightly confused. The three you mean "purple people eater" (If I remember the name correctly) and the other two?
@DeviIish
It's okay. The three that are available are "Purple People Eater", "Mr. Robot", and "Shadow".
@DeviIish
It's okay. The three that are available are "Purple People Eater", "Mr. Robot", and "Shadow".
WyY8d71.png
I would love to take Purple People Eater if possible!
I would love to take Purple People Eater if possible!
@DeviIish
"Purple People Eater" has been sent to you! Enjoy!
@DeviIish
"Purple People Eater" has been sent to you! Enjoy!
WyY8d71.png
Hello! I am absolutely inlove with Greyson! I would love to take it
Hello! I am absolutely inlove with Greyson! I would love to take it
@Asteriel
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm sending "Greyson" to you right now! c:
@Asteriel
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm sending "Greyson" to you right now! c:
WyY8d71.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14