Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Chance Exalts [10kt/Free for New]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@SpiritX Heylo! If you are still interested I've got an Obsidian/Obsidian hatchling with a bright-colored Veined tertiary. Please let me know if you are no longer interested and I'll take you off the pinglist. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61070943] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610710/61070943_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SpiritX
Heylo! If you are still interested I've got an Obsidian/Obsidian hatchling with a bright-colored Veined tertiary. Please let me know if you are no longer interested and I'll take you off the pinglist.

61070943_350.png
WyY8d71.png
@crwoe Oh wow I forgot about this Heya! I'm currently not interested anymore, sorry :c
@crwoe Oh wow I forgot about this Heya! I'm currently not interested anymore, sorry :c
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX
Thanks for letting me know! C:
@SpiritX
Thanks for letting me know! C:
WyY8d71.png
Hi! I'm Sage! I started recently and my friend Said I should check the forums! I'd love to purchase Adara, she's absolutely beautiful! Could I maybe pay 5000 for her instead of getting her for free? I feel bad for just taking her, and I currently don't have 10,000 treasures [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi! I'm Sage!
I started recently and my friend Said I should check the forums! I'd love to purchase Adara, she's absolutely beautiful! Could I maybe pay 5000 for her instead of getting her for free? I feel bad for just taking her, and I currently don't have 10,000 treasures
@RequimeArrow

Hello! Welcome to FR!
I absolutely insist that you take her for free. Honestly, we all start at the same spot. When I was new a lot of generous people helped me, and so I just like to return that favor.
I've sent her to you, all you've got to do is accept the Crossroad.
(:
@RequimeArrow

Hello! Welcome to FR!
I absolutely insist that you take her for free. Honestly, we all start at the same spot. When I was new a lot of generous people helped me, and so I just like to return that favor.
I've sent her to you, all you've got to do is accept the Crossroad.
(:
WyY8d71.png
Ahh thank you so much I love her and I can't wait to give her a good home! [emoji=heart size=1]
Ahh thank you so much I love her and I can't wait to give her a good home!
@Crwoe Are there any dergs still available?
@Crwoe Are there any dergs still available?
Yya65zH.pnglJUgxOZ.gif uJUjYix.pngSXU2Bx3.pnggirlvxH.png
@TimTurtle
Hey! Yes! All the dragons listed in the first post are still available.
@TimTurtle
Hey! Yes! All the dragons listed in the first post are still available.
WyY8d71.png
ok
ok
@Crwoe can I have Snipzy?
@Crwoe can I have Snipzy?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14