Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Fables of Fate (Lore Fod Rescue)~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bumpity Bump Bump

((This place is pretty cool!))
Bumpity Bump Bump

((This place is pretty cool!))
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Running this place gets me very emotional sometimes (And also hinders my dom/coli training efforts) XD

I just wanna save all the pretty dergs!!! Someone please take me away from the fodder floor
Running this place gets me very emotional sometimes (And also hinders my dom/coli training efforts) XD

I just wanna save all the pretty dergs!!! Someone please take me away from the fodder floor
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
Got a few dragons ready for bios, probably gonna get around to writing them today or tomorrow so stay tuned!!
Got a few dragons ready for bios, probably gonna get around to writing them today or tomorrow so stay tuned!!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@TheLoversMask @mondoowada98 @Tala2121 @correctDichotomy @PastelStardust @ixris @Azuroru @134f @Aphroditie

Another new group has arrived! We've got a nice Valentine's themed girl, as well as some other new faces around here! Some older offers are still available too if you'd like to give them another shot!

Mikos and Natalia have been in the store for longer than 2 weeks now, so you can buy them along with any other dragon if you'd like.
@TheLoversMask @mondoowada98 @Tala2121 @correctDichotomy @PastelStardust @ixris @Azuroru @134f @Aphroditie

Another new group has arrived! We've got a nice Valentine's themed girl, as well as some other new faces around here! Some older offers are still available too if you'd like to give them another shot!

Mikos and Natalia have been in the store for longer than 2 weeks now, so you can buy them along with any other dragon if you'd like.
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@jjstarrnerdgirl

Ooo, I would love to take Rhubarb in please!
@jjstarrnerdgirl

Ooo, I would love to take Rhubarb in please!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@PastelStardust Awesome! I'll send him out ASAP!
@PastelStardust Awesome! I'll send him out ASAP!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@JJStarrNerdGirl Rhubarb's made it here safely! Thank you again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@JJStarrNerdGirl

Rhubarb's made it here safely! Thank you again!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
Evening bump brought to you by these rainbow emojis: [center][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=brown gem size=1][emoji=yellow gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][/center]
Evening bump brought to you by these rainbow emojis:
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
Maglove is so cute! Could I grab her off you for gems?
(Also could I get on your pinglist?)
Maglove is so cute! Could I grab her off you for gems?
(Also could I get on your pinglist?)
m3TbcZw.png
hh5n4WA.png
9hqcHsy.png
a69iToJ.png
Sure! I'll send her over right away!
Sure! I'll send her over right away!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...