Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Fables of Fate (Lore Fod Rescue)~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really like Scorn :o He's pretty, I will pay in gems if I can purchase him~ Nvermind, aha, someone else wants him~ I do love the pair in the special offer aswell though, and I'd like to give them a good home~! Purchasing in gems~
I really like Scorn :o He's pretty, I will pay in gems if I can purchase him~ Nvermind, aha, someone else wants him~ I do love the pair in the special offer aswell though, and I'd like to give them a good home~! Purchasing in gems~
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@PastelStardust Sending him right away!

@BiscuitTheDog I'm really sorry, but someone just beat you to him :(

O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
I'd like to join the pinglist please!
I'd like to join the pinglist please!
[quote name="JJStarrNerdGirl" date="2019-12-29 18:43:33" ] @PastelStardust Sending him right away! @BiscuitTheDog I'm really sorry, but someone just beat you to him :( [/quote] Yes, I saw xD I changed my original post, I'd like to purchase the Special Offer pair~!
JJStarrNerdGirl wrote on 2019-12-29 18:43:33:

Yes, I saw xD I changed my original post, I'd like to purchase the Special Offer pair~!
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
ppff-, sorry @BiscuitTheDog! He's going to a good home tho, don't worry! Also thank you!! The spooky boy's made it safely! I'll definitely be checking this thread from time to time for more lore dragons! [emoji=blue star size=1]
ppff-, sorry @BiscuitTheDog! He's going to a good home tho, don't worry!

Also thank you!! The spooky boy's made it safely! I'll definitely be checking this thread from time to time for more lore dragons!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@PastelStardust I'm really glad you like him!! Would you want to be on the pinglist so you know when new dragons come in?
@PastelStardust I'm really glad you like him!! Would you want to be on the pinglist so you know when new dragons come in?
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@JJStarrNerdGirl

Oh, sure! o 0 o I'd love to!
@JJStarrNerdGirl

Oh, sure! o 0 o I'd love to!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@JJStarrNerdGirl - General pinglist, please. :)
@JJStarrNerdGirl - General pinglist, please. :)
@JJStarrNerdGirl Could I take Wai for gems please? Could I also please be put on the general pinglist?
@JJStarrNerdGirl Could I take Wai for gems please? Could I also please be put on the general pinglist?
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@Azuroru Sent and added! Sorry for the wait!

@ixris Added!
@Azuroru Sent and added! Sorry for the wait!

@ixris Added!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9