Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Fables of Fate (Lore Fod Rescue)~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Whoops, forgot to add this in the first post but...

As for the pinglist, though, I'm not sure how it would work with your username being the way it is ^^" I don't wanna get in trouble for anything
Whoops, forgot to add this in the first post but...

As for the pinglist, though, I'm not sure how it would work with your username being the way it is ^^" I don't wanna get in trouble for anything
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
Oh yeah don't worry about it I understand! I can handle checking in here for more dergs should I want them lol.

And thank you for the cute dragon!
Oh yeah don't worry about it I understand! I can handle checking in here for more dergs should I want them lol.

And thank you for the cute dragon!
m3TbcZw.png
hh5n4WA.png
9hqcHsy.png
a69iToJ.png
Morning bump!
Morning bump!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@JJStarrNerdGirl I love the Skeleton and Carnage, Can I buy both?
@JJStarrNerdGirl I love the Skeleton and Carnage, Can I buy both?
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Lunmi Sure! I'll send them both over right away!
@Lunmi Sure! I'll send them both over right away!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
Quick bump! Still got some older friends in need of homes, but new ones will be coming soon!
Quick bump! Still got some older friends in need of homes, but new ones will be coming soon!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
Bump!
Bump!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@JJStarrNerdGirl

If it’s been long enough, might I pick up Mavir? I’d still love to take her into my clan!
And if the two week or older rule applies, Frederic can have a long-term home with me as well ^-^
@JJStarrNerdGirl

If it’s been long enough, might I pick up Mavir? I’d still love to take her into my clan!
And if the two week or older rule applies, Frederic can have a long-term home with me as well ^-^

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 For sure! Sending them over ASAP! Sorry I've been inactive, things have sort of taken a toll on my writing abilities ^^"
@Tala2121 For sure! Sending them over ASAP! Sorry I've been inactive, things have sort of taken a toll on my writing abilities ^^"
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
@TheLoversMask @mondoowada98 @Tala2121 @correctDichotomy @PastelStardust @ixris @Azuroru @134f @Aphroditie Wow, it's certainly been a little while ^^" I've even changed my username! I hope you're all well and safe. With the state of the world today, I haven't been able to write as well or as often as normal. That being said, I want to try and ease back into all of this. I have some new dragons available if you're interested. Let's all get through this together [emoji=heart size=1]
@TheLoversMask @mondoowada98 @Tala2121 @correctDichotomy @PastelStardust @ixris @Azuroru @134f @Aphroditie

Wow, it's certainly been a little while ^^" I've even changed my username! I hope you're all well and safe.

With the state of the world today, I haven't been able to write as well or as often as normal. That being said, I want to try and ease back into all of this. I have some new dragons available if you're interested. Let's all get through this together
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9