Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100+ G1s for sale! PWYW!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Need them gone! Disregard the prices, just make an offer please!
After a long time of debating whether or not I should do this I decided to get rid of a few dragons, because I really have way too many :P

There are a few Dragons in this group!

And a lot in this one!

I also have several dragons here you can offer on, even though i am not sure about selling them yet ^^

I'm going to add this group as well. I am not sure about selling any of these, but I feel like I have too many projects, so feel free to offer, even if I might decline your offer. ^^'
I really need space and money for the projects I already have :/

The price ranges are in the group descriptions ^^
Note that they are just general ranges, so feel free to offer whatever you feel like is fair, I kind of just want them gone lol

Some of the non-G1s have lore, outfit plans or special eyes

If offering please add the BBCode and the page the dragon is from! I don't have exact prices, so feel free to just offer within the range in the descriptions c:

Need them gone! Disregard the prices, just make an offer please!
After a long time of debating whether or not I should do this I decided to get rid of a few dragons, because I really have way too many :P

There are a few Dragons in this group!

And a lot in this one!

I also have several dragons here you can offer on, even though i am not sure about selling them yet ^^

I'm going to add this group as well. I am not sure about selling any of these, but I feel like I have too many projects, so feel free to offer, even if I might decline your offer. ^^'
I really need space and money for the projects I already have :/

The price ranges are in the group descriptions ^^
Note that they are just general ranges, so feel free to offer whatever you feel like is fair, I kind of just want them gone lol

Some of the non-G1s have lore, outfit plans or special eyes

If offering please add the BBCode and the page the dragon is from! I don't have exact prices, so feel free to just offer within the range in the descriptions c:
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
[font=tahoma] Current highlight: (This dragon will change every once in a while to show the prettier dragons for sale! It will be a scry linking to the dragon ^^) ----- Shamrock/Flint/Gloom M Earth eyes [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58034924] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=129&auth=f3a37fffb1818e73994556b0472de38f9304a71b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]

Current highlight:
(This dragon will change every once in a while to show the prettier dragons for sale! It will be a scry linking to the dragon ^^)

Shamrock/Flint/Gloom M Earth eyes

dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=129&auth=f3a37fffb1818e73994556b0472de38f9304a71b&dummyext=prev.png

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Up
Up

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman

oh snap i remember drawing droga!
i can offer 100g
@MaybeHuman

oh snap i remember drawing droga!
i can offer 100g
paradiso.gif
she/they
fr tumblr
art shop
@paradiso

Yoo the art is amazing and was the reason I first bought her, but then I didn't know what to do with her ^^'
100g sounds great!
@paradiso

Yoo the art is amazing and was the reason I first bought her, but then I didn't know what to do with her ^^'
100g sounds great!

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
^
^

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Up
Up

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
i am VERY interested in rayne. is 15k treasure okay? i honestly don't know what to offer so lmk what works!
i am VERY interested in rayne. is 15k treasure okay? i honestly don't know what to offer so lmk what works!
@kazuna

15kt is totally fine! I’ll send a CR ^^
@kazuna

15kt is totally fine! I’ll send a CR ^^

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
[center]@MaybeHuman Would you take 40 gems for her? :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53157587] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531576/53157587_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@MaybeHuman

Would you take 40 gems for her? :)

53157587_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18