Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¥ - Imp Koi Pond Hatchery - ¥
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BrightBreeze
Hi, so sorry for such a late response. I had to take a sudden hiatus for my own wellbeing. Anyway, I've added my dragons back to the AH, so you can buy Fusae without any further waiting if you still have your eye on her.

@Reddhed
Sorry to you as well. Again, I was forced to take a break from Flight Rising. If you're still interested in the dragon, I can start breeding the pair right away and ping you if I get a dragon that fits what you're looking for. Please, let me know if you're still interested.
@BrightBreeze
Hi, so sorry for such a late response. I had to take a sudden hiatus for my own wellbeing. Anyway, I've added my dragons back to the AH, so you can buy Fusae without any further waiting if you still have your eye on her.

@Reddhed
Sorry to you as well. Again, I was forced to take a break from Flight Rising. If you're still interested in the dragon, I can start breeding the pair right away and ping you if I get a dragon that fits what you're looking for. Please, let me know if you're still interested.
Hatchery_Signature_Icon.png
I am still interested, but there is no rush. Take whatever time you need. Believe me, I understand about needing to take time for yourself.
I am still interested, but there is no rush. Take whatever time you need. Believe me, I understand about needing to take time for yourself.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Beni Kumonryu
@Reddhed (wound up getting two males with scales)

Two kinds of koi dragons (Beni Kumonryu and Taisho Sanke) have been added to the for sale roster and are able to be bought directly off AH.

Note to all: I actually will not be looking for much treasure at this time and will only accept gems until further notice. Also, there have been some slight changes to the rules. Be sure to check over them when possible.
General
@NEINCAT @whitesheepy @ShinigamiMercury @pythonesque @BananaMeteor @AntiFerret @Haftlinger

Beni Kumonryu
@Reddhed (wound up getting two males with scales)

Two kinds of koi dragons (Beni Kumonryu and Taisho Sanke) have been added to the for sale roster and are able to be bought directly off AH.

Note to all: I actually will not be looking for much treasure at this time and will only accept gems until further notice. Also, there have been some slight changes to the rules. Be sure to check over them when possible.
Thanks very much!
Thanks very much!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
General

Showa Sanshoku
@lullabird

Tancho
@loshadkauskas @Somnorium

Asagi
@doctorvar

Four different types of koi (Showa Sanshokou, Tancho, Kikusui, and Goshiki) have been added to the for sale roster.
1 October 2020 Notice
I have pinged everyone on every list for a reason. I am updating all the lists.

If you wish to move to another list or remain on the one you are on now, please, let me know. If I do not receive any sort of response from anyone as of 10 October 2020, midnight EST your name will be completely removed from the list as I will assume you are either no longer interested in the hatchery or you are no longer active on the site.

Feel free to contact me via private messages (preferable) or here in the forum post.
General

Showa Sanshoku
@lullabird

Tancho
@loshadkauskas @Somnorium

Asagi
@doctorvar

Four different types of koi (Showa Sanshokou, Tancho, Kikusui, and Goshiki) have been added to the for sale roster.
1 October 2020 Notice
I have pinged everyone on every list for a reason. I am updating all the lists.

If you wish to move to another list or remain on the one you are on now, please, let me know. If I do not receive any sort of response from anyone as of 10 October 2020, midnight EST your name will be completely removed from the list as I will assume you are either no longer interested in the hatchery or you are no longer active on the site.

Feel free to contact me via private messages (preferable) or here in the forum post.
@ThatSinfulLiar
Is it possible to be added to the general pinglist? I've been looking at this hatchery, and it has some beautiful dragons!
@ThatSinfulLiar
Is it possible to be added to the general pinglist? I've been looking at this hatchery, and it has some beautiful dragons!
@ThatSinfulLiar Can I be added to the pinglists for Kin Kikokuryu and Beni Kumonryu? Thank you!
@ThatSinfulLiar Can I be added to the pinglists for Kin Kikokuryu and Beni Kumonryu? Thank you!
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@ThatSinfulLiar my progect is over, so there are not any needs of dragons from the Tancho pair. Please, remove me from the ping list. Thank you!
@ThatSinfulLiar my progect is over, so there are not any needs of dragons from the Tancho pair. Please, remove me from the ping list. Thank you!
@ThatSinfulLiar
I'd like to stay on the general pinglist for now, thanks.
@ThatSinfulLiar
I'd like to stay on the general pinglist for now, thanks.
General
@NEINCAT @ShinigamiMercury @Snowsilver

Showa Sanshoku
@lullabird

Four types of koi (Hariwake, Chagoi, Showa Sanshoku, and Kikokuryu) have been added to the hatchery and are ready to be bought.
General
@NEINCAT @ShinigamiMercury @Snowsilver

Showa Sanshoku
@lullabird

Four types of koi (Hariwake, Chagoi, Showa Sanshoku, and Kikokuryu) have been added to the hatchery and are ready to be bought.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12