Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Doubles - Funds for Roundsey Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Minx Do you have a price in mind for Aricia? :D
@Minx Do you have a price in mind for Aricia? :D
@wolfs

Since she is the only Gen 1 non-progen on the site, I would probably only look at offers above 8kG for her. I know it's steep, but I like her a lot.
@wolfs

Since she is the only Gen 1 non-progen on the site, I would probably only look at offers above 8kG for her. I know it's steep, but I like her a lot.
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx I bought a super low ID 6 digit girl for 15k gem few months ago which I scatter to double wine and change to coatl. I would offer 20k gem for your boy since it's all I have on hand if you want 30k gem for him instead guess I will just sit in a corner and cry about him lol. In any case he is a cutie and deserve a loving home [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=117236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1173/117236_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Minx
I bought a super low ID 6 digit girl for 15k gem few months ago which I scatter to double wine and change to coatl. I would offer 20k gem for your boy since it's all I have on hand if you want 30k gem for him instead guess I will just sit in a corner and cry about him lol. In any case he is a cutie and deserve a loving home

117236_350.png
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Wych

Based off of AH unbred 7 Digits with gem genes, I probably wouldn't sell her for any less then 8kG.
@Wych

Based off of AH unbred 7 Digits with gem genes, I probably wouldn't sell her for any less then 8kG.
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx

I can offer 10kg for a start. (:
@Minx

I can offer 10kg for a start. (:
@Wolfs - offer noted :) If no other interest is shown in a few days, I will send a CR.
@Wolfs - offer noted :) If no other interest is shown in a few days, I will send a CR.
vWzc3aN.png
@Altassar - let me think on it and see if any offers come my away about him :)
@Altassar - let me think on it and see if any offers come my away about him :)
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx

Sounds good, thank you.
@Minx

Sounds good, thank you.
@Minx
will do thank you
@Minx
will do thank you
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Minx I'm interested in Auricia and Tauriel, how much were you hoping for them?
@Minx I'm interested in Auricia and Tauriel, how much were you hoping for them?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6