Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Doubles - Funds for Roundsey Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Minx
Just to let you know that I just buy another unbreed G1 6 digit boy for 17k gem so I can no longer offer for your boy. Best of luck selling him though. Thank you
@Minx
Just to let you know that I just buy another unbreed G1 6 digit boy for 17k gem so I can no longer offer for your boy. Best of luck selling him though. Thank you
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@minx

Extremely interested in Kuchina! Do you have a ballpark for her?
@minx

Extremely interested in Kuchina! Do you have a ballpark for her?
@Minx @Faileas i can offer 11kg for the double Cerulean
@Minx @Faileas i can offer 11kg for the double Cerulean
New Inventory on the AH!
@Altassar - no worries! Was really trying hard not to sell him lol.

@dracoon - I am leaning towards 7kG ballpark. Somewhere around there. It's hard for me to put prices bc I've been out of the Gen 1 market for so long. She's an XXY, snowbelly 7 Digit unbred so I think that's around a fair price?

@SmaugTheAlmighty @Faileas - 11kG offer noted :) I'll keep this up for a few more days.
@Altassar - no worries! Was really trying hard not to sell him lol.

@dracoon - I am leaning towards 7kG ballpark. Somewhere around there. It's hard for me to put prices bc I've been out of the Gen 1 market for so long. She's an XXY, snowbelly 7 Digit unbred so I think that's around a fair price?

@SmaugTheAlmighty @Faileas - 11kG offer noted :) I'll keep this up for a few more days.
vWzc3aN.png
@SmaugTheAlmighty @Minx

Upping my offer to 12kg on the double cerulean. :)
@SmaugTheAlmighty @Minx

Upping my offer to 12kg on the double cerulean. :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Minx

Hm, trying to compare market rates and x/x/y Maroons have run the gamut from 1.5kG (Slate) to 7kG (fully gened Taupe/Turqoise). 7-digits don't mean too much for me, personally, but the snowbelly thing I tried to narrow down to a single interest check that seems to have no interest from two years ago.

Would you consider going down to around 5kG instead? It is ungened despite it being a snowbelly.
@Minx

Hm, trying to compare market rates and x/x/y Maroons have run the gamut from 1.5kG (Slate) to 7kG (fully gened Taupe/Turqoise). 7-digits don't mean too much for me, personally, but the snowbelly thing I tried to narrow down to a single interest check that seems to have no interest from two years ago.

Would you consider going down to around 5kG instead? It is ungened despite it being a snowbelly.
@Minx What would an acceptable starting bid on your earth boy be?
@Minx What would an acceptable starting bid on your earth boy be?
exTNWIV.png
@dracoon Sure, if you want to send a CR for her for 5kG I think that's fair :)

@SmaugTheAlmighty @Faileas offer of 12kG noted

@Serupen ehhhhhh not sure. I know I got into a bidding war when I bought him and I remember it being quite pricey, but I forgot how much. Any idea how much near triples go for with matching flight? I'll see if I can do some digging about.
@dracoon Sure, if you want to send a CR for her for 5kG I think that's fair :)

@SmaugTheAlmighty @Faileas offer of 12kG noted

@Serupen ehhhhhh not sure. I know I got into a bidding war when I bought him and I remember it being quite pricey, but I forgot how much. Any idea how much near triples go for with matching flight? I'll see if I can do some digging about.
vWzc3aN.png
@minx I did some digging, looks like 4 years ago his starting bit was 2kg but was auto bought for 10kg, if I read correctly lol
@minx I did some digging, looks like 4 years ago his starting bit was 2kg but was auto bought for 10kg, if I read correctly lol
exTNWIV.png
@Serupen You must be the forum search master bc I couldn't find anything on him lol. I guess with that being said, I would expect at least that if not more :)
@Serupen You must be the forum search master bc I couldn't find anything on him lol. I guess with that being said, I would expect at least that if not more :)
vWzc3aN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6