Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Doubles - Funds for Roundsey Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Minx

Can I please offer 6kg for the obsidian/leaf/obsidian? I have her twin gen 1 gal, and I am a huge sucker for sibling lore!
@Minx

Can I please offer 6kg for the obsidian/leaf/obsidian? I have her twin gen 1 gal, and I am a huge sucker for sibling lore!
RIQ2y3S.png
@Ink Auricia I would like offers around 8kG and Tauriel is currently on hold for 15kG
@Ink Auricia I would like offers around 8kG and Tauriel is currently on hold for 15kG
vWzc3aN.png
@Kageshi

Offer noted :) If no other interest in the next couple of days, I will send you a CR.
@Kageshi

Offer noted :) If no other interest in the next couple of days, I will send you a CR.
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
speaking about Tauriel. Are you sure you only want 15k gem for her ? she would cost a lot more
@Minx
speaking about Tauriel. Are you sure you only want 15k gem for her ? she would cost a lot more
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
[quote name="Altassar" date="2019-10-15 08:04:08" ] @Minx speaking about Tauriel. Are you sure you only want 15k gem for her ? she would cost a lot more [/quote] most xxx g1s go for at least 4x that price, and coal is a great color so she could easily hit 100kg or more. edit: the last triple sold to my knowledge was this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2761582/1]triple raspberry[/url] for 120kg
Altassar wrote on 2019-10-15 08:04:08:
@Minx
most xxx g1s go for at least 4x that price, and coal is a great color so she could easily hit 100kg or more.
edit: the last triple sold to my knowledge was this triple raspberry for 120kg
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@minx

you could easily get 60kg (and likely a good deal more) for tauriel. please don’t sell her for so much less than she’s worth!
@minx

you could easily get 60kg (and likely a good deal more) for tauriel. please don’t sell her for so much less than she’s worth!
@epher - Jubilee is staying here forever my friend :) I hatched her on my anniversay day so she is extra EXTRA special lol. Thank you for you inquiry though. @altassar @sasser @grudge - not to worry yall. I didn't realize I had two Tauriels lol. This is the one being referenced for the sale. (may need to change her name so there isn't any more confusion) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1352201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13523/1352201_350.png[/img] [/url]
@epher - Jubilee is staying here forever my friend :) I hatched her on my anniversay day so she is extra EXTRA special lol. Thank you for you inquiry though.

@altassar @sasser @grudge - not to worry yall. I didn't realize I had two Tauriels lol. This is the one being referenced for the sale. (may need to change her name so there isn't any more confusion)

1352201_350.png
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx haha it's okay, i just couldn't help but ask! thanks for letting me know though - she's special for sure n_n
@Minx haha it's okay, i just couldn't help but ask! thanks for letting me know though - she's special for sure n_n
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Kageshi - went ahead and sent the CR for the Ob/leaf/Ob girl :) I think she will have a good home with you and her twin [emoji=heart size=1]
@Kageshi - went ahead and sent the CR for the Ob/leaf/Ob girl :) I think she will have a good home with you and her twin

vWzc3aN.png
@Wolfs - sending a CR for the double goldenrod/maize girl :)
@Wolfs - sending a CR for the double goldenrod/maize girl :)
vWzc3aN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6