Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Acorn Inn: lore - a small purge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Salathielly - Thanks Sal! Looking forward to getting to it! :D
@Salathielly - Thanks Sal! Looking forward to getting to it! :D
@ixris cazn I go on ping for Torch & Setara and Goldsmith? Also for Gold if I can help any let me know. I also offer this for your whole clan or lore.. you know Im huge in it and would be honored to be apart of this should you ever wish. My clan calls plague home but they do often move about to various flights such as after halloween we will be going to either water, lightning, or nature havent decided which
@ixris cazn I go on ping for Torch & Setara and Goldsmith? Also for Gold if I can help any let me know. I also offer this for your whole clan or lore.. you know Im huge in it and would be honored to be apart of this should you ever wish. My clan calls plague home but they do often move about to various flights such as after halloween we will be going to either water, lightning, or nature havent decided which
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon - Added you to Torch & Setara (next hatch: Halloween!) and Project Goldsmith (next pair nesting soon, lol, so impatient). Thank you for your interest! :D

And absolutely, I will be happy to let you know if there's any way I can think of that you can help me out. My clan is very fond of plague dragons in general, but heck, I have so few!

Thanks for your interest, and looking forward to pinging you again! :)
@DescendentMoon - Added you to Torch & Setara (next hatch: Halloween!) and Project Goldsmith (next pair nesting soon, lol, so impatient). Thank you for your interest! :D

And absolutely, I will be happy to let you know if there's any way I can think of that you can help me out. My clan is very fond of plague dragons in general, but heck, I have so few!

Thanks for your interest, and looking forward to pinging you again! :)
@ixris of course if there are ever babies in my lair you want to have you can for free, and also stud or use a nest just let me know :D literally anyway I can help. I'd also like to ask if you like to be affiliates?
@ixris of course if there are ever babies in my lair you want to have you can for free, and also stud or use a nest just let me know :D literally anyway I can help. I'd also like to ask if you like to be affiliates?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon - Too kind! :) As for affiliates, probably? What do you run?
@DescendentMoon - Too kind! :) As for affiliates, probably? What do you run?
@Ixris I have a bio shop and am about to open an Emperor lore hatchery that i am working very hard on :D each baby will have lore, art, and a familiar sent. Im turnin g it into a subspecies hopefully :D
@Ixris I have a bio shop and am about to open an Emperor lore hatchery that i am working very hard on :D each baby will have lore, art, and a familiar sent. Im turnin g it into a subspecies hopefully :D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon - Sounds about the kind of things I'd affiliate with. :) HMU with your link codes, and LMK if you'd like me to provide mine (tho they're in the code block on the front page, and your soon-to-be new dragons' bios, too, lol).

Note that I do ask my thread not be bumped by affiliates. I frankly do not have the energy after work to bump others' threads, and I don't find it really productive to have my own bumped, either. So if you're super cool with just trading links, then I am 1100% cool with doing that. :)
@DescendentMoon - Sounds about the kind of things I'd affiliate with. :) HMU with your link codes, and LMK if you'd like me to provide mine (tho they're in the code block on the front page, and your soon-to-be new dragons' bios, too, lol).

Note that I do ask my thread not be bumped by affiliates. I frankly do not have the energy after work to bump others' threads, and I don't find it really productive to have my own bumped, either. So if you're super cool with just trading links, then I am 1100% cool with doing that. :)
@ixris yeah totally all good. I would if you dont mind like to say in my bio shop I'll give 50% off if its a baby or dragon from you if by my logo thingy you'd put that in :D
@ixris yeah totally all good. I would if you dont mind like to say in my bio shop I'll give 50% off if its a baby or dragon from you if by my logo thingy you'd put that in :D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon - Sure, I'd be happy to list that. :) Send me your link, and if anything changes in the future, just let me know so I can update.
@DescendentMoon - Sure, I'd be happy to list that. :) Send me your link, and if anything changes in the future, just let me know so I can update.
@ixris I shall in the morning. Thank you. Also happy to say Turmeric is all bundled up now and Constance is glittering :D
@ixris I shall in the morning. Thank you. Also happy to say Turmeric is all bundled up now and Constance is glittering :D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24