Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Acorn Inn: lore - a small purge
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
yes, I'd like Similis! :D Thank you

I grabbed Unciel before I asked for Similis so I could at least have him, I like his lore. I plan on doing something with Sim's current lore tidbits, like he asked to come with and Unciel just couldn't say no to the fluffy tundra.
yes, I'd like Similis! :D Thank you

I grabbed Unciel before I asked for Similis so I could at least have him, I like his lore. I plan on doing something with Sim's current lore tidbits, like he asked to come with and Unciel just couldn't say no to the fluffy tundra.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
@likely6 - You got it, I'll send you a CR shortly! :)

I am -delighted- to have seen Unciel go to someone for his lore, and I look forward to seeing what winds up happening with Similis! :D
@likely6 - You got it, I'll send you a CR shortly! :)

I am -delighted- to have seen Unciel go to someone for his lore, and I look forward to seeing what winds up happening with Similis! :D
@ixris, hi there! Could I possibly buy Pyre? I love his lore snippets and how it contrasts with this lad I bought from you a good while back, I was checking out his parents and noticed you were active again so I came snooping and fell in love.
@ixris, hi there! Could I possibly buy Pyre? I love his lore snippets and how it contrasts with this lad I bought from you a good while back, I was checking out his parents and noticed you were active again so I came snooping and fell in love.
lel.png
@Serpenta - Aaaah, I would love to send you Pyre! RL things really popped me over a barrel, so I'm not sure if I'll start the hatchery up again in earnest, but I'll gladly send you a CR for the boy. :) So nice to see Epitaph still kicking around - I love that kid.
@Serpenta - Aaaah, I would love to send you Pyre! RL things really popped me over a barrel, so I'm not sure if I'll start the hatchery up again in earnest, but I'll gladly send you a CR for the boy. :) So nice to see Epitaph still kicking around - I love that kid.
Total list ping:

@CosmicFalcon @Salathielly @Quis @rotdeer @MeraHunt @gbot13 @ells @Tala2121 @Azuroru @DescendentMoon @septarianflare @mmuted @defenestrating @nappez @ghostlyplants @sunflowerlizard @qawfii @AbbyTheTabby @freudiancascade @awaicu @Doxiunoia @Volur @134f @Lynxfairy @Zeldonyx @AmethystLynx @WorgenWoman @SaintBenadryl @Dracowolf @katha053 @StilinskiSpark @Kodak @WolfprintsSC @KnightYumi @Ithaca @Amaluna

Hi everyone! It's been uhhh.... *checks notes* .... some time.

First off, I want to apologize for any pings for anyone who is not interested in receiving them. I have pulled literally every name from this hatchery's pinglist, and then purged it. If you are still interested in receiving any updates on future lore pairings and things of that nature, please re-add yourself to the list here.

If you are no longer interested in things of this nature, that's fine. :) Have a great day!

Those of you sticking around, I'd like to give an update on this hatchery. Real life came by in 2019 and kind of made things extremely difficult for me. Between health and adulting, I lost all interest in a lot of things. Some things have improved, other things have just maintained an even keel of "why this tho," but I was successfully shaken out of the woodwork for the 8th anniversary.

I want to say thank you to everyone who's reached out to me while I was gone, whether we have a way to contact each other off-site or not. It means the world to me to know that some of you have thought of my writing while I wasn't here to make more. :)

I also want to say that my lair is a hot mess right now, and I'm mad about it. So the best thing to do about it is to get rid of everything I don't like about it and try something new. Lol

I've designated a good number of pairs to be purged, and while some have found new homes already, others have not. I also have offspring from some of the more popular pairs, which I hatched either around the beginning of my hiatus, or just recently for my birthday.

Everyone for sale is listed on the front page, and if you would like someone, I am literally completely open to haggling, holding for a few days, and otherwise just making a deal. It's ... a lot of dragons, y'all.

I'm not sure what the state of the Little Acorn Inn is as a hatchery. I hope to revive it once more, but the next few weeks are going to bring more changes in real life for me, so I'm playing by ear. If you want to know any further updates (or if I purge more children because I'm a heartless monster), please either add yourself back to the pinglist or let me know you want to be re-added.

That said, in case you've forgotten, this thread is first-come, first-served, and you do not need to ping me, but I won't care if you do.

I hope you're all well, and that this last year and a half hasn't been too terrible for you, all things considered. You are all wonderful people, and I hope you've found the energy to create or heal where you need to. <3

Thanks again. :)
Total list ping:

@CosmicFalcon @Salathielly @Quis @rotdeer @MeraHunt @gbot13 @ells @Tala2121 @Azuroru @DescendentMoon @septarianflare @mmuted @defenestrating @nappez @ghostlyplants @sunflowerlizard @qawfii @AbbyTheTabby @freudiancascade @awaicu @Doxiunoia @Volur @134f @Lynxfairy @Zeldonyx @AmethystLynx @WorgenWoman @SaintBenadryl @Dracowolf @katha053 @StilinskiSpark @Kodak @WolfprintsSC @KnightYumi @Ithaca @Amaluna

Hi everyone! It's been uhhh.... *checks notes* .... some time.

First off, I want to apologize for any pings for anyone who is not interested in receiving them. I have pulled literally every name from this hatchery's pinglist, and then purged it. If you are still interested in receiving any updates on future lore pairings and things of that nature, please re-add yourself to the list here.

If you are no longer interested in things of this nature, that's fine. :) Have a great day!

Those of you sticking around, I'd like to give an update on this hatchery. Real life came by in 2019 and kind of made things extremely difficult for me. Between health and adulting, I lost all interest in a lot of things. Some things have improved, other things have just maintained an even keel of "why this tho," but I was successfully shaken out of the woodwork for the 8th anniversary.

I want to say thank you to everyone who's reached out to me while I was gone, whether we have a way to contact each other off-site or not. It means the world to me to know that some of you have thought of my writing while I wasn't here to make more. :)

I also want to say that my lair is a hot mess right now, and I'm mad about it. So the best thing to do about it is to get rid of everything I don't like about it and try something new. Lol

I've designated a good number of pairs to be purged, and while some have found new homes already, others have not. I also have offspring from some of the more popular pairs, which I hatched either around the beginning of my hiatus, or just recently for my birthday.

Everyone for sale is listed on the front page, and if you would like someone, I am literally completely open to haggling, holding for a few days, and otherwise just making a deal. It's ... a lot of dragons, y'all.

I'm not sure what the state of the Little Acorn Inn is as a hatchery. I hope to revive it once more, but the next few weeks are going to bring more changes in real life for me, so I'm playing by ear. If you want to know any further updates (or if I purge more children because I'm a heartless monster), please either add yourself back to the pinglist or let me know you want to be re-added.

That said, in case you've forgotten, this thread is first-come, first-served, and you do not need to ping me, but I won't care if you do.

I hope you're all well, and that this last year and a half hasn't been too terrible for you, all things considered. You are all wonderful people, and I hope you've found the energy to create or heal where you need to. <3

Thanks again. :)
Inserts the 'it's been 84 years' meme.

Very curious to see where things go. I've also re-added myself to the pinglist. Best of luck in all things to come! :>
Inserts the 'it's been 84 years' meme.

Very curious to see where things go. I've also re-added myself to the pinglist. Best of luck in all things to come! :>
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon - Thanks as always, Falcor! :)
@CosmicFalcon - Thanks as always, Falcor! :)
[center]@ixris Hello! Could I get Titus for gems if possible? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33137263][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331373/33137263_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@ixris

Hello! Could I get Titus for gems if possible?
33137263_350.png
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
@DollSludge - You absolutely can! He'll come with his boots for lore. I'll set up the CR!
@DollSludge - You absolutely can! He'll come with his boots for lore. I'll set up the CR!
@ixris

May I purchase Mesquite for treasure?
@ixris

May I purchase Mesquite for treasure?
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24