Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Acorn Inn: lore - a small purge
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@Salathielly - Thanks for the compliment, and as always for staring at my silly pixel hobby. :D
@Salathielly - Thanks for the compliment, and as always for staring at my silly pixel hobby. :D
@ixris great lore as always.
@ixris great lore as always.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon - Thanks so much for hanging around and taking a look! :)
@DescendentMoon - Thanks so much for hanging around and taking a look! :)
@ixris lol i plan to go on the patron space lol ill be around awhilet the writer coatl but i have a writer lol
@ixris lol i plan to go on the patron space lol ill be around awhilet the writer coatl but i have a writer lol
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon - Hey, whatever works. I always feel bad when people feel like they have to scramble to take someone, because a) ima hatch some nests a lot, b) please do what is best for you. :)

That first coatl is -haaaandsome- tho. If I had any need for him, I'd consider keeping him myself, lol.
@DescendentMoon - Hey, whatever works. I always feel bad when people feel like they have to scramble to take someone, because a) ima hatch some nests a lot, b) please do what is best for you. :)

That first coatl is -haaaandsome- tho. If I had any need for him, I'd consider keeping him myself, lol.
@ixris i really wanted him hes so pretty but i couldnt have space x.x..... i love reading your lore oh my babies from you all grew and will be getting mates soon
@ixris i really wanted him hes so pretty but i couldnt have space x.x..... i love reading your lore oh my babies from you all grew and will be getting mates soon
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon - The perpetual trouble of finding a hatchery you like: Lair space! :) I hope you have a great time dressing, breeding, and building lore for everyone. I look forward to peeking in on everyone in the future!
@DescendentMoon - The perpetual trouble of finding a hatchery you like: Lair space! :) I hope you have a great time dressing, breeding, and building lore for everyone. I look forward to peeking in on everyone in the future!
@ixris fair lol i hve to refind my will to write though
@ixris fair lol i hve to refind my will to write though
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@ixris ok I can't.. can I get Mars?
@ixris ok I can't.. can I get Mars?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon - Sure can! I'll send you a CR. :)

(Maybe he'll help you get some of that lore written for yourself??)
@DescendentMoon - Sure can! I'll send you a CR. :)

(Maybe he'll help you get some of that lore written for yourself??)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24