Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1s that gotta go (XYY, 6dig, primal!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Rahkali
Oh yeah absolutely!! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not gonna snipe him out from under anyone!! c:
@Rahkali
Oh yeah absolutely!! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not gonna snipe him out from under anyone!! c:
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Rahkali Done deal! If you'd like to send me a PA then I can accept it when I have enough.
@Rahkali Done deal! If you'd like to send me a PA then I can accept it when I have enough.
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@Rahkali I probably shouldn't but... Did you have a price-range in mind for this boy? ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51326621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513267/51326621_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rahkali

I probably shouldn't but... Did you have a price-range in mind for this boy? ♥

51326621_350.png
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Ziegler
Oh man..hm. I think at least 1kg each, but idk from there.. what are you thinking? :'3

@Kimikada
Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that someone else has expressed interest in the orange ranged coatl, and I told them I wanted to contact you first. You didn't say for sure if you were going to buy him or not this weekend, and I just wanted to find out! It's perfectly fine either way, just let me know and I'll go from there!

@Faileas
I haven't really thought about it, but I'll consider any offer! :') I adore his colors but I'm not overly attached to him
@Ziegler
Oh man..hm. I think at least 1kg each, but idk from there.. what are you thinking? :'3

@Kimikada
Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that someone else has expressed interest in the orange ranged coatl, and I told them I wanted to contact you first. You didn't say for sure if you were going to buy him or not this weekend, and I just wanted to find out! It's perfectly fine either way, just let me know and I'll go from there!

@Faileas
I haven't really thought about it, but I'll consider any offer! :') I adore his colors but I'm not overly attached to him
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
Oh yes my b, Id like to buy him this weekend if possible!
@Rahkali
Oh yes my b, Id like to buy him this weekend if possible!
@Kimikada

No worries! Would 2200g still be alright with you? c:
@Kimikada

No worries! Would 2200g still be alright with you? c:

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
Yes. Ill be able to accept late tomorrow or sat. You can CR or PA him over any time tho! Sorry for the confusion haha
@Rahkali
Yes. Ill be able to accept late tomorrow or sat. You can CR or PA him over any time tho! Sorry for the confusion haha
@Kimikada

Again, it's not a problem at all~ ^^ I'll send a PA so you can pick him up whenever you like!
@Kimikada

Again, it's not a problem at all~ ^^ I'll send a PA so you can pick him up whenever you like!

z0HlerP.png
@Starstalker

They said that they did want to buy him this weekend so I've put him on hold for them, I apologize for the brief confusion but I really appreciate you being understanding! ;u;
@Starstalker

They said that they did want to buy him this weekend so I've put him on hold for them, I apologize for the brief confusion but I really appreciate you being understanding! ;u;

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
No problem! Let me know if that deal happens to fall through, please! Otherwise, I hope they enjoy him ^.^
@Rahkali
No problem! Let me know if that deal happens to fall through, please! Otherwise, I hope they enjoy him ^.^
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__