Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1s that gotta go (XYY, 6dig, primal!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@puppicino

I previously had her on the AH for 600g, how does that sound? It's not firm so feel free to counter offer if you like ^^
@puppicino

I previously had her on the AH for 600g, how does that sound? It's not firm so feel free to counter offer if you like ^^
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I'd be willing to offer 4.7kg (or more if needed) for both victory and the shale/orca if you wouldn't mind waiting a day or two for me to gather some more funds?
@Rahkali I'd be willing to offer 4.7kg (or more if needed) for both victory and the shale/orca if you wouldn't mind waiting a day or two for me to gather some more funds?
@Rahkali I'm interested in this girl: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51237063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512371/51237063_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She'll be for my boy here: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42428603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424287/42428603_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I paid 95kT for him, would you do the same for her?
@Rahkali I'm interested in this girl:
She'll be for my boy here:
I paid 95kT for him, would you do the same for her?
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@rakhali could i buy the stone/hickory/dirt girl? :0
@rakhali could i buy the stone/hickory/dirt girl? :0
@Stardusts
Ahh I had to think about it a bit but I would be willing to do that yes! Would a week be long enough for you to get the gems? c:

@MalisVitterfolk
I had her on the AH for 250g so I'd like a bit closer to that :') I could come down as far as 200g if you like

@pondweed
Sure! Does 500g sound alright to you?
@Stardusts
Ahh I had to think about it a bit but I would be willing to do that yes! Would a week be long enough for you to get the gems? c:

@MalisVitterfolk
I had her on the AH for 250g so I'd like a bit closer to that :') I could come down as far as 200g if you like

@pondweed
Sure! Does 500g sound alright to you?

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali yeah! would you be down for a payment plan? i have 100kt on hand now but i'll be selling some things that should bring me up to 500 in a few days
@Rahkali yeah! would you be down for a payment plan? i have 100kt on hand now but i'll be selling some things that should bring me up to 500 in a few days
@pondweed

I prefer not to do payment plans but I could hold her for you if that works! Just let me know when you have enough :3
@pondweed

I prefer not to do payment plans but I could hold her for you if that works! Just let me know when you have enough :3

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali heck yeah! i'll ping you when i have enough ^^
@Rahkali heck yeah! i'll ping you when i have enough ^^
@Rahkali
Okay so... I'm very interested in the Saffron/Sunshine Coatl, but it would probably take me a few days to a week to gather the funds for him. Would you be willing to hold him, or should I come back?
@Rahkali
Okay so... I'm very interested in the Saffron/Sunshine Coatl, but it would probably take me a few days to a week to gather the funds for him. Would you be willing to hold him, or should I come back?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Rahkali I have 175g on hand right now. Would you take that? Otherwise hopefully one of my dragons will sell soon to cover the remainder.
@Rahkali I have 175g on hand right now. Would you take that? Otherwise hopefully one of my dragons will sell soon to cover the remainder.
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11