Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stunning Ghost Wcs/Coatls + G1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299
@mousieamelia What form of payment do you prefer? I'm okay with p much anything except gems, but if you like fodder over treasure or something like that, just let me know.
What do you think about 75kT for the three of them?
@mousieamelia What form of payment do you prefer? I'm okay with p much anything except gems, but if you like fodder over treasure or something like that, just let me know.
What do you think about 75kT for the three of them?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy
Hey! Sorry, I've been offered a bit more so am just kind of testing the waters right now and haven't decided on a specific price! I'm pretty busy for the next couple of days so don't know if I'll have time to look into it but I can let you know when I decide if you'd like. Completely fine if not!
@GrimdarkRoxy
Hey! Sorry, I've been offered a bit more so am just kind of testing the waters right now and haven't decided on a specific price! I'm pretty busy for the next couple of days so don't know if I'll have time to look into it but I can let you know when I decide if you'd like. Completely fine if not!
@mousieamelia

i could offer around 350kT for EbMinor? c:
@mousieamelia

i could offer around 350kT for EbMinor? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared
Hey! Thanks for the offer, is it okay if I think about it?
@scared
Hey! Thanks for the offer, is it okay if I think about it?
@mousieamelia

sure, that's completely fine! c: get back to me whenever you're able to~ c:
@mousieamelia

sure, that's completely fine! c: get back to me whenever you're able to~ c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared
definitely, thank you!!
@scared
definitely, thank you!!
@mousieamelia Let me know your thoughts! We can totally discuss the price [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@mousieamelia Let me know your thoughts! We can totally discuss the price
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@mousieamelia

How much for this?

48703464_350.png
@mousieamelia

How much for this?

48703464_350.png
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@GrimdarkRoxy
hey!! sorry i'm taking ages, i'm just super busy with uni at the moment so have only been popping online here and there. i will sort it within the next couple of days definitely!
@GrimdarkRoxy
hey!! sorry i'm taking ages, i'm just super busy with uni at the moment so have only been popping online here and there. i will sort it within the next couple of days definitely!
@Okinawa
hello, i'd be looking at about 40kT for that boy !!
@Okinawa
hello, i'd be looking at about 40kT for that boy !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299