Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stunning Ghost Wcs/Coatls + G1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299
@Foxe
I'm sorry, at the moment I'm quite uneducated on 7 digit prices like I mentioned, so I'm going to decline for now and I hope it's alright if I let you know! Thanks so much though.

@Airplanefoxx
Hey, thank you !! It's good to be back : ))))
I'm not quite sure on a price for EbMinor at the moment so like for my other 7 digits I'll take offers, but is 15kT/15 gems okay with you for Coal?

@Foxe
I'm sorry, at the moment I'm quite uneducated on 7 digit prices like I mentioned, so I'm going to decline for now and I hope it's alright if I let you know! Thanks so much though.

@Airplanefoxx
Hey, thank you !! It's good to be back : ))))
I'm not quite sure on a price for EbMinor at the moment so like for my other 7 digits I'll take offers, but is 15kT/15 gems okay with you for Coal?

@mousieamelia
Will you get back to me? I'm a bit confused ^^'
@mousieamelia
Will you get back to me? I'm a bit confused ^^'
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe
Sorry for the confusion! I just feel like I should do some research on values at the moment before I commit to anything. I will definitely get back to you sometime soon though!
@Foxe
Sorry for the confusion! I just feel like I should do some research on values at the moment before I commit to anything. I will definitely get back to you sometime soon though!
@mousieamelia dang it im a new member so I dont have that much, sorry
@mousieamelia dang it im a new member so I dont have that much, sorry

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
@WildeFoxx
Ah I'm sorry, he got sold!
I know the person who bought him (@Princisstay) is breeding him now though, maybe you could ask them if they'd be willing to sell you a hatchling once they're ready? Up to you!
All the best either way, I hope you're enjoying the site : ))
@WildeFoxx
Ah I'm sorry, he got sold!
I know the person who bought him (@Princisstay) is breeding him now though, maybe you could ask them if they'd be willing to sell you a hatchling once they're ready? Up to you!
All the best either way, I hope you're enjoying the site : ))
@mousieamelia
Ah, okay!
When it comes to 7 digit imps, there's been one on the AH for a while now at 350g not selling, and I've sold several within the last few weeks for ~200g. Other seven digits fluctuate, but they're not really selling right now, they're sort of stagnated at their current price and none are really moving. I've bought several for 60g or less within the last couple weeks.
@mousieamelia
Ah, okay!
When it comes to 7 digit imps, there's been one on the AH for a while now at 350g not selling, and I've sold several within the last few weeks for ~200g. Other seven digits fluctuate, but they're not really selling right now, they're sort of stagnated at their current price and none are really moving. I've bought several for 60g or less within the last couple weeks.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe
Ahhh okay, thank you heaps ! I'm gonna be pretty busy with uni today & maybe the next couple of days but I will try and figure it out : ))
@Foxe
Ahhh okay, thank you heaps ! I'm gonna be pretty busy with uni today & maybe the next couple of days but I will try and figure it out : ))
@mousieamelia Hi! I'm interested in Mylanth, Chrom and Quartz. How much for each?
@mousieamelia Hi! I'm interested in Mylanth, Chrom and Quartz. How much for each?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy
Hi! I'm not sure on a price yet but I'm taking offers at the moment!
@GrimdarkRoxy
Hi! I'm not sure on a price yet but I'm taking offers at the moment!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299