Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stunning Ghost Wcs/Coatls + G1s!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299
@mousieamelia Hi, is #48703464 still available? I would definitely be interested if he was! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48703464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487035/48703464_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mousieamelia

Hi, is #48703464 still available? I would definitely be interested if he was!

48703464_350.png
FR + 16
@BlueRobin
hi, yes he is!! unfortunately he's just been put on a nest though so it'd be a few days before he's available if that's okay. I would be looking at about 40kt/40 gems for him! :))
@BlueRobin
hi, yes he is!! unfortunately he's just been put on a nest though so it'd be a few days before he's available if that's okay. I would be looking at about 40kt/40 gems for him! :))
@mousieamelia

That's all good! Should I send it over now?
@mousieamelia

That's all good! Should I send it over now?
FR + 16
@BlueRobin
yeah perfect!! send it and once he's off his nest i'll send him through :))
@BlueRobin
yeah perfect!! send it and once he's off his nest i'll send him through :))
@mousieamelia

Done :)
@mousieamelia

Done :)
FR + 16
@BlueRobin
thank you!! i'll make a note on his lookup to send him on the 23rd (i think that's the right date!) when he is off his nest! talk to you then :))
@BlueRobin
thank you!! i'll make a note on his lookup to send him on the 23rd (i think that's the right date!) when he is off his nest! talk to you then :))
@mousieamelia

Looks like I missed him then is it okay if I get a hatchling from the nest a Coatl
@mousieamelia

Looks like I missed him then is it okay if I get a hatchling from the nest a Coatl
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa
sorry about that!! & yes most definitely, i'll give you dibs incase you like any :)))
@Okinawa
sorry about that!! & yes most definitely, i'll give you dibs incase you like any :)))
@mousieamelia
I'm very interested in Theobroma and Hera, how much would you be looking for for them?
@mousieamelia
I'm very interested in Theobroma and Hera, how much would you be looking for for them?
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr
hey!! Theobrama is on a nest right now but she'll be off in 3 days if that's okay with you. i'd be asking about 40kt/40 gems for Theobrama and 30kt/30 gems for Hera :))
@Talismarr
hey!! Theobrama is on a nest right now but she'll be off in 3 days if that's okay with you. i'd be asking about 40kt/40 gems for Theobrama and 30kt/30 gems for Hera :))
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 298 299