Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 743 744
@Solinary Could I snag Emberstrife? I'll be paying in gems
@Solinary Could I snag Emberstrife? I'll be paying in gems
@Jacket
Sent! Thank you :)
@Jacket
Sent! Thank you :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary

Oh my, they are a beautiful new pair! Lucky goat eye girl to start them off, too! :3 I must say I like the leopard addition to the fungal pair, as well. They look like little mushrooms to me. XD

Friendly affiliate bump~
@Solinary

Oh my, they are a beautiful new pair! Lucky goat eye girl to start them off, too! :3 I must say I like the leopard addition to the fungal pair, as well. They look like little mushrooms to me. XD

Friendly affiliate bump~
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Solinary

Is Blackfire still available? If so I am interested in purchasing her or any of the banescales if they are available.

Thanks

Medievalredragon
@Solinary

Is Blackfire still available? If so I am interested in purchasing her or any of the banescales if they are available.

Thanks

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
Hey! I don't remember if I've already asked but can you please reserve a spook lights hatchie for me next time? Preferably female but any work^^ thank you! Theyre beautiful
Hey! I don't remember if I've already asked but can you please reserve a spook lights hatchie for me next time? Preferably female but any work^^ thank you! Theyre beautiful
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png
@Reithya
Thank you! (I'm glad you think they look like mushrooms, I thought so too but I wasn't sure if it was just me XD)

@Medievalredragon
I'm still waiting to hear back from the person who reserved the bane girls, but if any are left over I'll be sure to let you know! If not, I can reserve the next one for you :)

@CacklingCat
I had you down for a female but I'll amend that and make sure you get one from the next nest either way!
@Reithya
Thank you! (I'm glad you think they look like mushrooms, I thought so too but I wasn't sure if it was just me XD)

@Medievalredragon
I'm still waiting to hear back from the person who reserved the bane girls, but if any are left over I'll be sure to let you know! If not, I can reserve the next one for you :)

@CacklingCat
I had you down for a female but I'll amend that and make sure you get one from the next nest either way!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary

Oh alrighty, thank you! I thought I asked but I thought it might've been a fever dream lol
@Solinary

Oh alrighty, thank you! I thought I asked but I thought it might've been a fever dream lol
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png
@Solinary

Okay either way great!

Thanks!
@Solinary

Okay either way great!

Thanks!
earthshaker.png
@Solinary
Oh! Sorry for replying so late and that's so sweet of you to reserve two girls for me! Thank you!! I'd love to bring Nyxondra home, she's very beautiful. :D
@Solinary
Oh! Sorry for replying so late and that's so sweet of you to reserve two girls for me! Thank you!! I'd love to bring Nyxondra home, she's very beautiful. :D
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2488246/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/0UPk3GY.png[/img][/url][/center]
0UPk3GY.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 743 744