Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ALL MUST GO (exalt row, XXXs) NEW
1 2 3 4 5
@chaosdragoness sending it over!
@chaosdragoness sending it over!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@CrimsonPixie would you take 20kt for the obsidian/radioactive/radioactive SD unnamed female? I'm willing to go a little higher to if you think she's worth more.
@CrimsonPixie would you take 20kt for the obsidian/radioactive/radioactive SD unnamed female? I'm willing to go a little higher to if you think she's worth more.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@djfeather i would want a bit more than that, but definitely not fixed at what i listed her for (willing to drop quite a bit actually)
@djfeather i would want a bit more than that, but definitely not fixed at what i listed her for (willing to drop quite a bit actually)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@CrimsonPixie what's the minimum you want for her?
@CrimsonPixie what's the minimum you want for her?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@djfeather around 40kt ideally, could go lower if you needed
@djfeather around 40kt ideally, could go lower if you needed
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@CrimsonPixie I can do 40kt
@CrimsonPixie I can do 40kt
@djfeather ah i'm so sorry but i had to go and she somehow sold in the meantime :o
@djfeather ah i'm so sorry but i had to go and she somehow sold in the meantime :o
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie I love this child so much, he is my favorite colors ;w; Does 70kt sound fine to you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48451198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484512/48451198_350.png[/img] [/url] @218715 *psst come here*
@Crimsonpixie
I love this child so much, he is my favorite colors ;w;
Does 70kt sound fine to you?

48451198_350.png

@218715
*psst come here*
@faolana sure, feel free to start a cr ^^
@faolana sure, feel free to start a cr ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4 5