Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@SirenHorse
No thanks.

Edit:
I also wonder,why you pinged me twice and once on a list with others ,when I'm not even on your pinglist for this hatchery here. I know you got some more colours to come , because you bought a few pairs from hungrymonk. That doesnt mean I want to be pinged for it.
@SirenHorse
No thanks.

Edit:
I also wonder,why you pinged me twice and once on a list with others ,when I'm not even on your pinglist for this hatchery here. I know you got some more colours to come , because you bought a few pairs from hungrymonk. That doesnt mean I want to be pinged for it.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
No thank you.
No thank you.
@SirenHorse Would you take treasure for CherryTart?
@SirenHorse Would you take treasure for CherryTart?
nnSGNl9.gif
vanillacupcake,
♥ little pastels & desserts
♥ fr + 1 // wishlist
@SirenHorse
No, thanks - while I love Star/Cons dragons, I'm really fighting myself to reduce amount of my perma dergs (failing miserably on this so far, as you noticed...), so I don't want another source of temptation xD Quite probable though that I'll get some more when I'm finally done with clearing.
@SirenHorse
No, thanks - while I love Star/Cons dragons, I'm really fighting myself to reduce amount of my perma dergs (failing miserably on this so far, as you noticed...), so I don't want another source of temptation xD Quite probable though that I'll get some more when I'm finally done with clearing.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@SirenHorse, Thanks, but no thanks. I'm afraid I wont have enough money for any more of your cool dragons. But don't worry! I'll take good care of Cepheus!
@SirenHorse, Thanks, but no thanks. I'm afraid I wont have enough money for any more of your cool dragons. But don't worry! I'll take good care of Cepheus!
Hey, thank you for the ping! I'll have to decline, more so to save you space than any other reason! Dragons are super slow to come and go from my lair as I haven't had space for..... Over a year now lmaO so I only very rarely purchase!
I do absolutely love my new babe tho! I bought him to represent my partner (and he's definitely getting lore) so he will be well loved, but he's spectacular anyway! I wish you good luck with your lair moving forward!
Hey, thank you for the ping! I'll have to decline, more so to save you space than any other reason! Dragons are super slow to come and go from my lair as I haven't had space for..... Over a year now lmaO so I only very rarely purchase!
I do absolutely love my new babe tho! I bought him to represent my partner (and he's definitely getting lore) so he will be well loved, but he's spectacular anyway! I wish you good luck with your lair moving forward!
Love them so far.
Love them so far.
Darn I am 200k T short for the blue Female Coatl ;3;
Darn I am 200k T short for the blue Female Coatl ;3;
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
You have great affordable prices thank you
You have great affordable prices thank you
@SirenHorse

Let me see if I can get some quick currency for the Amethyst Coatl
@SirenHorse

Let me see if I can get some quick currency for the Amethyst Coatl