Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
May be put on a general pinglist if possible?
May be put on a general pinglist if possible?
@SirenHorse

Almost have the gems for the Sapphire Coatl just hoping Staff fixed the Gem Glitch
@SirenHorse

Almost have the gems for the Sapphire Coatl just hoping Staff fixed the Gem Glitch
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@SirenHorse I'd like to buy one of the dark red ones (preferably Misieth) for 400000t if still available
@SirenHorse I'd like to buy one of the dark red ones (preferably Misieth) for 400000t if still available
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

Credit: @DogiCrimson
@sirenhorse I've been getting a lot of pings lately and can't remember to have asked to be put on a pinglist. Could you please strike me off yours? Thanks!
@sirenhorse I've been getting a lot of pings lately and can't remember to have asked to be put on a pinglist. Could you please strike me off yours? Thanks!
[quote name="jpg" date="2019-01-09 12:52:36" ] @sirenhorse I've been getting a lot of pings lately and can't remember to have asked to be put on a pinglist. Could you please strike me off yours? Thanks! [/quote] @sirenhorse Same for me. Would you mind striking me off as well? Thanks!
jpg wrote on 2019-01-09 12:52:36:

@sirenhorse Same for me. Would you mind striking me off as well? Thanks!
@sirenhorse don't remember asking to be put on a pinglist. Please remove me from yours. Thanks!
@sirenhorse don't remember asking to be put on a pinglist. Please remove me from yours. Thanks!
66MHIIb.png
@sirenhorse Please remove me from your pinglist. I've enjoyed seeing your pretty hatchlings, but frankly your posts currently account for about 80% of my notifications when I log in. It's pretty spammy, and I'm not planning to buy any more hatchlings with gems in the immediate future.
@sirenhorse Please remove me from your pinglist. I've enjoyed seeing your pretty hatchlings, but frankly your posts currently account for about 80% of my notifications when I log in. It's pretty spammy, and I'm not planning to buy any more hatchlings with gems in the immediate future.
Nah but thanks for the offer! Cute kids
Nah but thanks for the offer! Cute kids
No thanks, I'm good.
No thanks, I'm good.
Sure.
Sure.
4OiOJgi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65