Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SNOOTS - A ridgeback hatchery
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@anteater

Such wonderful snoots
Could I be put on the general pinglist please? I would like a snoot for myself.
@anteater

Such wonderful snoots
Could I be put on the general pinglist please? I would like a snoot for myself.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@anteater

May I please be added to the pinglist?
@anteater

May I please be added to the pinglist?
@anteater i love your pairs but i cant pick just one XD can i please be added to the general pinglist?
@anteater i love your pairs but i cant pick just one XD can i please be added to the general pinglist?
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@anteater
Ooh, general pinglist, please! Love all of your snootsnoot pairs~ <3
@anteater
Ooh, general pinglist, please! Love all of your snootsnoot pairs~ <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Hi! If you're still open for business, can I be put on the pinglist for Blazing Blue? Thanks!
Hi! If you're still open for business, can I be put on the pinglist for Blazing Blue? Thanks!
ben/opal | he/they pronouns | show me ur trans dragons
@anteater

Hello!! Can you put me on the blazing blue pinglist? Thank you!

EDIT: ah, it looks like this hasn't been open for a while. My bad!
@anteater

Hello!! Can you put me on the blazing blue pinglist? Thank you!

EDIT: ah, it looks like this hasn't been open for a while. My bad!
Hey! Can you add me to the ping list for ‘a run on the wild side’, ‘golden haze’, and ‘breezy days’?
Oops, noticed the comment above me saying it hasn’t been open. My apologies as well. Jesus, also the necro.
My apologies, didn’t mean to revive this. Saw it in someone’s bio and got excited.
Hey! Can you add me to the ping list for ‘a run on the wild side’, ‘golden haze’, and ‘breezy days’?
Oops, noticed the comment above me saying it hasn’t been open. My apologies as well. Jesus, also the necro.
My apologies, didn’t mean to revive this. Saw it in someone’s bio and got excited.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
@cultofthesky Hwjdjejw that ones on me! Went on hiatus a while back and forgot to take the banner out of my bio. Thank you for the interest though, it is touching to see that somebody out there still likes these pairs, makes me kinda regret not keeping them around Updated the main message to explicitly say it’s closed … that only came a solid 18 months too late but what can you do [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
@cultofthesky

Hwjdjejw that ones on me!

Went on hiatus a while back and forgot to take the banner out of my bio. Thank you for the interest though, it is touching to see that somebody out there still likes these pairs, makes me kinda regret not keeping them around

Updated the main message to explicitly say it’s closed … that only came a solid 18 months too late but what can you do
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25