Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SNOOTS - A ridgeback hatchery
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@TheEternalPlague

They're up for 25 g each right now!
I can give you both for 40 if you're interested?

@Siouxsie

Aw thank you! It truly has been amazing and I'm so happy to see Amarni go to a good home!
Fun fact; he's the most expensive dragon I ever got for the hatchery, and he's named after my friends cat :P
@TheEternalPlague

They're up for 25 g each right now!
I can give you both for 40 if you're interested?

@Siouxsie

Aw thank you! It truly has been amazing and I'm so happy to see Amarni go to a good home!
Fun fact; he's the most expensive dragon I ever got for the hatchery, and he's named after my friends cat :P
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater I’ll take em, can you start the cr?
@anteater I’ll take em, can you start the cr?
Color-Hand-15.png 9qLrp5W.png +3 FR Time
@anteater I also noticed you have a gen 1 noc that you seem to want gone, how much do you want for him?
@anteater I also noticed you have a gen 1 noc that you seem to want gone, how much do you want for him?
@TheEternalPlague This guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46462690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464627/46462690_350.png[/img] [/url] ? Yeah, I'd love to sell him. Haven't really considered what he's worth, but his colors are kind of cute. Could you do 120 g?
@TheEternalPlague

This guy?

46462690_350.png

?
Yeah, I'd love to sell him. Haven't really considered what he's worth, but his colors are kind of cute. Could you do 120 g?
myre.jpg
@anteater I have exactly 140g rn and 40 are going to buy your breeding pair. Would you take 100g for him?
@anteater I have exactly 140g rn and 40 are going to buy your breeding pair. Would you take 100g for him?
@TheEternalPlague

Happily! Sending him over right now!
@TheEternalPlague

Happily! Sending him over right now!
myre.jpg
I’d like to be put on the pinglist for breezy days! Hatchery economy is suuper wack and I’d like to support the hatchery! this one’s fun, lol
I’d like to be put on the pinglist for breezy days! Hatchery economy is suuper wack and I’d like to support the hatchery! this one’s fun, lol
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
@Anteater

Could I be added to the Stormy Oceans pinglist?
@Anteater

Could I be added to the Stormy Oceans pinglist?
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
As a ridgeback lover this is amazing! Can I be put on all of the pairs pinglist?
As a ridgeback lover this is amazing! Can I be put on all of the pairs pinglist?
q9aRJCj.png
@anteater

Could I please be put on the pinglist for one of the babes from "A run on the wild side"?
@anteater

Could I please be put on the pinglist for one of the babes from "A run on the wild side"?
Drink more water.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25