Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Star Quality* -- New Starcon Skydancers
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 309 310
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1OOSvBA.png[/img][/center] [color=transparent]testingtest[/color][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#652127][b][i]Greetings and Saultations[/i][/b][/color]! There's plenty of things to do this week as Water Flight is getting ready to soak us all during the [b]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/b], which means a pretty public buy for slightly leveled dragons! And while they're preparing for that, I'm preparing for [b]Earth Day[/b]! [color=transparent]testingtest[/color][font=Times New Roman]On April 22nd the world celebrates, um, Earth Day. I ahll have my skydancers busy doing healthy chores like weeding in the garden, mowing the lawn, planting some flowers here and there, and watering everything that looks even slightly thirsty. If you have the chance, do something in the sunshine for yourself! Unless it's raining. Then you should stay inside. [color=transparent]testingtest[/color][font=Times New Roman]To encourage everyone to do their part, I'm going to raffle off an [color=#652127][b]Earth Egg[/b][/color] that I found while wandering around the Sandswept Delta, which is full of lovely new mobs. [center][item=unhatched earth egg][/center] [color=transparent]testingtest[/color][font=Times New Roman][size=4]To enter, you must do one of three things: Tell me your favorite flower, or you can write a haiku about butterflies (or moths, I'm not picky), or you can show me your best dressed skydancer! (For those of you who don't have skydancers ... I forgive you. I'd suggest writing a really good haiku, though) [color=transparent]testingtest[/color]New pairs, new babies, and a raffle winner will all be announced on April 22nd! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VQiddO4.png[/img][/center] [size=0][size=0][size=0] @Pennywhistle, @Sejjo, @whimsicalwinds, @dandyfrau, @ProbablySkeletor, @Osthra, @mercurialwings, @BokuHiro6, @Vely, @Saraceaser, @commoncomitatus, @makani, @candyninja101,@Kurayami, @adrienne1614, @KameTurtle, @JetBlackOblivion, @Scriniarii, @Selstii, @Anda, @Tafficat, @LightningShatter, @wolfslam, @SuperNinjaDragon, @Mattykips, @entelech, @Zith, @Despairing, @Ziegler, @Potari, @BlurBird, @Subtonic, @Pagonia, @Crimsonpixie, @Niax3, @AnimeLover9631, @Edgedancer, @Theophilus, @Ryuuna, @Stormhawke, @Foxling, @whimsicalwinds, @Jessaboo, @Espoir, @IcyCrystal, @Zynna, @ReneeScarted, @rosiegato, @Kael1030, @serron, @NovaDrakkon, @snarfables, @FlyingSharksFly, @Enenica, @Killi, @Descending, @ARabbitOnTheMoon, @cartel, @Nooty, @CjNazzy, @xylems, @autumnthunder, @remnio, @AutumnNiche, @Ilyriss, @BlueWillow, @Haldana, @davietoowavey, @SodaPopPop, @Aeraki, @MissFortune, @HighFives, @HowYouDoin, @mintea00, @InsanityOW, @Lycoriae, @asarigolo, @MiniPandaBuns, @Dreamsong1, @SakuraAngel, @SkyofStars, @PotatoRabbit, @Rangiku, @Franchesca, @PlatonicPluto, @Dragonxyz, @Yulechemist, @Runerigus, @IcyGlaceon471, @Drauphnyr, @Cometflower, @almosteverything, @Tacocado4801, @yuukari, @BlueFrost, @Frostfire4237, @Holland, @ToasterOnTop, @Remiela, @Jaspernoir, @Penjikenji, @Lonefox, @doremy, @SnowMewKat, @Askesis, @HylianPharaoh [/size][/size][/size] (sorry for the double ping!)
1OOSvBA.png

testingtestGreetings and Saultations! There's plenty of things to do this week as Water Flight is getting ready to soak us all during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, which means a pretty public buy for slightly leveled dragons! And while they're preparing for that, I'm preparing for Earth Day!

testingtestOn April 22nd the world celebrates, um, Earth Day. I ahll have my skydancers busy doing healthy chores like weeding in the garden, mowing the lawn, planting some flowers here and there, and watering everything that looks even slightly thirsty. If you have the chance, do something in the sunshine for yourself! Unless it's raining. Then you should stay inside.

testingtestTo encourage everyone to do their part, I'm going to raffle off an Earth Egg that I found while wandering around the Sandswept Delta, which is full of lovely new mobs.

Unhatched Earth Egg

testingtestTo enter, you must do one of three things: Tell me your favorite flower, or you can write a haiku about butterflies (or moths, I'm not picky), or you can show me your best dressed skydancer! (For those of you who don't have skydancers ... I forgive you. I'd suggest writing a really good haiku, though)

testingtestNew pairs, new babies, and a raffle winner will all be announced on April 22nd!

VQiddO4.png

@Pennywhistle, @Sejjo, @whimsicalwinds, @dandyfrau, @ProbablySkeletor, @Osthra, @mercurialwings, @BokuHiro6, @Vely, @Saraceaser, @commoncomitatus, @makani, @candyninja101,@Kurayami, @adrienne1614, @KameTurtle, @JetBlackOblivion, @Scriniarii, @Selstii, @Anda, @Tafficat, @LightningShatter, @wolfslam, @SuperNinjaDragon, @Mattykips, @entelech, @Zith, @Despairing, @Ziegler, @Potari, @BlurBird, @Subtonic, @Pagonia, @Crimsonpixie, @Niax3, @AnimeLover9631, @Edgedancer, @Theophilus, @Ryuuna, @Stormhawke, @Foxling, @whimsicalwinds, @Jessaboo, @Espoir, @IcyCrystal, @Zynna, @ReneeScarted, @rosiegato, @Kael1030, @serron, @NovaDrakkon, @snarfables, @FlyingSharksFly, @Enenica, @Killi, @Descending, @ARabbitOnTheMoon, @cartel, @Nooty, @CjNazzy, @xylems, @autumnthunder, @remnio, @AutumnNiche, @Ilyriss, @BlueWillow, @Haldana, @davietoowavey, @SodaPopPop, @Aeraki, @MissFortune, @HighFives, @HowYouDoin, @mintea00, @InsanityOW, @Lycoriae, @asarigolo, @MiniPandaBuns, @Dreamsong1, @SakuraAngel, @SkyofStars, @PotatoRabbit, @Rangiku, @Franchesca, @PlatonicPluto, @Dragonxyz, @Yulechemist, @Runerigus, @IcyGlaceon471, @Drauphnyr, @Cometflower, @almosteverything, @Tacocado4801, @yuukari, @BlueFrost, @Frostfire4237, @Holland, @ToasterOnTop, @Remiela, @Jaspernoir, @Penjikenji, @Lonefox, @doremy, @SnowMewKat, @Askesis, @HylianPharaoh

(sorry for the double ping!)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Doing this on a whim so apologies lol

"Flutter free and fly
It's a lovely sunny day
To paint the nice sky
"

Thank you ^^
@TheWhiteHart Doing this on a whim so apologies lol

"Flutter free and fly
It's a lovely sunny day
To paint the nice sky
"

Thank you ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

Never apologize for art! (entry added, and thank you for your participation. :) )
@PlatonicPluto

Never apologize for art! (entry added, and thank you for your participation. :) )
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

It's hard to choose a favorite flower, but trying to think of one I came to sweet pea flowers! I had some in my yard growing up, so they're quite nostalgic for me. They come in a lot of beautiful colors and have a unique shape! The ones in my yard were a very pretty pink color ^^
@TheWhiteHart

It's hard to choose a favorite flower, but trying to think of one I came to sweet pea flowers! I had some in my yard growing up, so they're quite nostalgic for me. They come in a lot of beautiful colors and have a unique shape! The ones in my yard were a very pretty pink color ^^
@TheWhiteHart
Inspired by a midnight moth fly-by I witnessed the other... midnight.

Outside my window
A moth flutters like a soul
Freed from winter's grasp.
@TheWhiteHart
Inspired by a midnight moth fly-by I witnessed the other... midnight.

Outside my window
A moth flutters like a soul
Freed from winter's grasp.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@HylianPharaoh

Very cute flowers! (Had to quick google them.) Are they climbing plants?

@Holland

Very nice!

Both entries have been added.
@HylianPharaoh

Very cute flowers! (Had to quick google them.) Are they climbing plants?

@Holland

Very nice!

Both entries have been added.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart There's a type of rose called "St Patrick's Day", it's a yellow rose but each petal is trimmed with green.
@TheWhiteHart There's a type of rose called "St Patrick's Day", it's a yellow rose but each petal is trimmed with green.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica

Oooh, that's pretty.
@Enenica

Oooh, that's pretty.
TtDzTWB.png
[center]I'm cliche. I like roses of the deepest, reddest hue~ xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/509420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5095/509420_350.png[/img][/url] Sunny, quiet days, small flutterlings play as dragons sleep away.[/center]
I'm cliche. I like roses of the deepest, reddest hue~ xD

509420_350.png

Sunny, quiet days,
small flutterlings play
as dragons sleep away.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1ulURsc.gif
@mercurialwings

Skydancer! (I'm not biased at all, I promise!)
@mercurialwings

Skydancer! (I'm not biased at all, I promise!)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 309 310