Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 20 Pretty Dragons For Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheBirdandtheBow
Oh no, it's fine! You're actually the first person to respond to it, so no worries.
@TheBirdandtheBow
Oh no, it's fine! You're actually the first person to respond to it, so no worries.
@dragonwriter27 Is Cielo still available? I’d love to take him!
@dragonwriter27 Is Cielo still available? I’d love to take him!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana
Yes, he is! I'll send you a Crossroads.
@Harana
Yes, he is! I'll send you a Crossroads.
Hey! I believed I PMed you about a dragon, but is Ervis taken? I didn’t know whether you needed me to ask on the thread or if just PM was fine, so sorry if this seems excessive :0
Hey! I believed I PMed you about a dragon, but is Ervis taken? I didn’t know whether you needed me to ask on the thread or if just PM was fine, so sorry if this seems excessive :0
9km0E.gif
@Eggsin
Sorry for the late reply! The PM was fine, no worries. I'm glad you like him.
@Eggsin
Sorry for the late reply! The PM was fine, no worries. I'm glad you like him.
@dragonwriter27

Are Ceri and Bron still available? (I didn't see anyone else that requested them.) If they are, set up a CR and we will go from there. Thanks.
@dragonwriter27

Are Ceri and Bron still available? (I didn't see anyone else that requested them.) If they are, set up a CR and we will go from there. Thanks.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@dragonwriter27 is ancilla still up for sale^^
@dragonwriter27 is ancilla still up for sale^^
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Unfortunately, no. Ancilla was sold earlier and I haven't had a chance to remove her yet. My apologies.
@Kisk Unfortunately, no. Ancilla was sold earlier and I haven't had a chance to remove her yet. My apologies.
Can I get Yula for the gems?
Can I get Yula for the gems?
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
@Clowntown Yes you can! I'll send you the Crossroads.
@Clowntown Yes you can! I'll send you the Crossroads.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7