Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 20 Pretty Dragons For Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SmolderSkywing
Sure! You can have them both if you want, but I’ll send you Euphemia just to start.
(Also, I love your username :) )
@SmolderSkywing
Sure! You can have them both if you want, but I’ll send you Euphemia just to start.
(Also, I love your username :) )
Just bought Alton. He's beautiful
Just bought Alton. He's beautiful
9rffWp7.png dNCLmdm.png7c2XOQ3.png
@Serpentine72
Glad you like him!
@Serpentine72
Glad you like him!
@SmolderSkywing
Do you still want Euphemia and Ulfgar?
@SmolderSkywing
Do you still want Euphemia and Ulfgar?
Is Lindal still available?
Is Lindal still available?
wind.png
fern1.png
@SadSpaceBoy
Yes, he is! I'll send you a Crossroads.
@SadSpaceBoy
Yes, he is! I'll send you a Crossroads.
@SmolderSkywing
I'm sorry to do this, but it's been a couple of weeks and Ulfgar and Euphemia are just taking up space in my lair. I'm putting them back on the Auction House tomorrow. If they're still available when you get back on, however, you're absolutely welcome to buy them.
@SmolderSkywing
I'm sorry to do this, but it's been a couple of weeks and Ulfgar and Euphemia are just taking up space in my lair. I'm putting them back on the Auction House tomorrow. If they're still available when you get back on, however, you're absolutely welcome to buy them.
@dragonwriter27

Hello! Think I can grab Wellby? He's gorgeous, and I'd love to give him a home in my lair!
@dragonwriter27

Hello! Think I can grab Wellby? He's gorgeous, and I'd love to give him a home in my lair!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr
Sure thing! I'll send you a Crossroads. Might take a moment
@Vampurr
Sure thing! I'll send you a Crossroads. Might take a moment
@dragonwriter27 Shoot I did not read that right. I'm going to cancel that CR but I would like to buy Azul (for the 17400 t)
@dragonwriter27 Shoot I did not read that right. I'm going to cancel that CR but I would like to buy Azul (for the 17400 t)
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7