Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 20 Pretty Dragons For Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dragonwriter27 Oh my lord Im so excited to get these sweet sweet children!!!
@dragonwriter27 Oh my lord Im so excited to get these sweet sweet children!!!
@joisi I'm glad you like them so much! I was hoping they'd find good homes :)
@joisi I'm glad you like them so much! I was hoping they'd find good homes :)
@dragonwriter27 I am so glad to welcome Adrik into our chill fam! But i was wondering if I could purchase Felara using gems? Also other than buying them how do you get gems? (the only reason why i have them is a friend gave them too me but i dont know what they mean lol
@dragonwriter27 I am so glad to welcome Adrik into our chill fam! But i was wondering if I could purchase Felara using gems? Also other than buying them how do you get gems? (the only reason why i have them is a friend gave them too me but i dont know what they mean lol
@joisi Gems are another form of currency, other than treasure. The typical treasure:gem conversion rate is about 1000t:1g. You get one a day if you keep the well-fed bonus up, and you can also get them from selling things on the Auction House, exalting high-level dragons, and opening iron and gilded chests, which you get from bonding with familiars. I mostly sell things for treasure, so I might not be the best authority, but I believe selling materials, trinkets, food, etc. would be a quick way to earn some.
Also, yes, you can purchase Felara with them. Sadly, I have to get off Flight Rising now, but I'll send you a Private Auction tomorrow when I can if you decide you do want to purchase her with them.
@joisi Gems are another form of currency, other than treasure. The typical treasure:gem conversion rate is about 1000t:1g. You get one a day if you keep the well-fed bonus up, and you can also get them from selling things on the Auction House, exalting high-level dragons, and opening iron and gilded chests, which you get from bonding with familiars. I mostly sell things for treasure, so I might not be the best authority, but I believe selling materials, trinkets, food, etc. would be a quick way to earn some.
Also, yes, you can purchase Felara with them. Sadly, I have to get off Flight Rising now, but I'll send you a Private Auction tomorrow when I can if you decide you do want to purchase her with them.
Beautiful dragons :O I hope you can find the buyers soon ^^
Beautiful dragons :O I hope you can find the buyers soon ^^
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
Hi, I'm a new member of flight rising, and have been looking for more dragons. I have taken an interest in Flyl, and was wondering if I could buy her
Hi, I'm a new member of flight rising, and have been looking for more dragons. I have taken an interest in Flyl, and was wondering if I could buy her
@DragonTrainerd Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you click on the link below where Flyl's genes and colors are listed, it will take you to her page. From there, you can click 'purchase' in the top right corner!
@DragonTrainerd Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you click on the link below where Flyl's genes and colors are listed, it will take you to her page. From there, you can click 'purchase' in the top right corner!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Hi! Could I get Finellen for gems? :)
Hi! Could I get Finellen for gems? :)
@mayka Sure!
@mayka Sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7