Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twilight Grove Hatchery - closed -
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
What I do now is I just provide a link to my Sales tab and put up a post on my hatchery about new babies for sale. Sometimes I stick up a scry preview of a few so people know what kind I have, without getting into the whole dragon cards/description things. I'm a little slow on putting up the post but it's a lot less work than what I was doing before.

Wish you all the best in whatever route you go, take care of yourself!
What I do now is I just provide a link to my Sales tab and put up a post on my hatchery about new babies for sale. Sometimes I stick up a scry preview of a few so people know what kind I have, without getting into the whole dragon cards/description things. I'm a little slow on putting up the post but it's a lot less work than what I was doing before.

Wish you all the best in whatever route you go, take care of yourself!
Get this accent here!
May I be put on the pinglist for: glacier panthers, glamming grapefruits (trail), raspberry cream (lion/nox/cap), creme de la creme, dream in purple, night predators, orion, magellanic clouds (capsule), sagittarius (filigree), serpens, meandric princes (capsule)

This is a beautiful hatchery. Cant wait to buy some pretties from you! <3
May I be put on the pinglist for: glacier panthers, glamming grapefruits (trail), raspberry cream (lion/nox/cap), creme de la creme, dream in purple, night predators, orion, magellanic clouds (capsule), sagittarius (filigree), serpens, meandric princes (capsule)

This is a beautiful hatchery. Cant wait to buy some pretties from you! <3
ZVpCPil.png
@Kurayami

Bin an Hatchlingen von Alucard & Victoria interessiert.
@Kurayami

Bin an Hatchlingen von Alucard & Victoria interessiert.
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2412030/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/7ysJN5Q.png[/img][/url][/center]
7ysJN5Q.png
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
can i be added to general pinglist please :>
can i be added to general pinglist please :>
fg0cF2o.png
@Karanja @blackcrowking @SuspiciousCleric

I‘m sorry, but this hatchery is closed for now. If you‘re interested in hatchlings, check out my sales tab.
Victoria and Alucard‘s nest will be hatching tomorrow.
@Karanja @blackcrowking @SuspiciousCleric

I‘m sorry, but this hatchery is closed for now. If you‘re interested in hatchlings, check out my sales tab.
Victoria and Alucard‘s nest will be hatching tomorrow.
jc4RTcO.png
Could I get a hatchling from Rarog and Ankaa?
Could I get a hatchling from Rarog and Ankaa?
@Kurayami

Could you put me on the pinglist of Blacklight please?
Thank you!
@Kurayami

Could you put me on the pinglist of Blacklight please?
Thank you!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Kurayami hi! i'm looking for a fern python / fern morph coatl, are you still active?
@Kurayami hi! i'm looking for a fern python / fern morph coatl, are you still active?
6cee72068ae5f0b042d4c6a512db1cc6b0b13aad.gif5904557355c5eb273cab92b7a373e5248510ad4e.gif77e0932a91dd8e0dacb832b638d7459d4175c2a2.pnga99b8aaacb61f6263650014bf256c824a647576c.png5afc6861a0d673495f4cee79b56956cb31f91e78.gif
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115