Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wonderlande I'm very interested in this lady; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=116219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1163/116219_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be willing to haggle any, and/or take some of her price in retired apparel? I have all fest apparel aside from the first year.
@Wonderlande
I'm very interested in this lady;

116219_350.png

Would you be willing to haggle any, and/or take some of her price in retired apparel? I have all fest apparel aside from the first year.
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@Weathering

I'd be willing to haggle a bit, and partial payment in items sounds fine to me! What sort of offer did you have in mind? :)
@Weathering

I'd be willing to haggle a bit, and partial payment in items sounds fine to me! What sort of offer did you have in mind? :)
@Wonderlande
I was thinking 1.1kg if partially in items, and 1kg if not? Also is there anything in particular you're interested in? I have a surplus of food, familiars, festival skins/accents, and apparel, and a few extra UM skins/accents if you're look for those as well. Just let me know what you're interested in and I can draw up a list. :D
@Wonderlande
I was thinking 1.1kg if partially in items, and 1kg if not? Also is there anything in particular you're interested in? I have a surplus of food, familiars, festival skins/accents, and apparel, and a few extra UM skins/accents if you're look for those as well. Just let me know what you're interested in and I can draw up a list. :D
@Weathering

There are no items in particular I can think of that I'd be interested in; if I trade for items, I usually prefer mostly currency + something relatively easy to sell? So stuff like eggs, fest apparel, etc, works fine for that. But that being said, I'd also be willing to sell her for the 1kg. Whichever you'd prefer is fine with me! :)
@Weathering

There are no items in particular I can think of that I'd be interested in; if I trade for items, I usually prefer mostly currency + something relatively easy to sell? So stuff like eggs, fest apparel, etc, works fine for that. But that being said, I'd also be willing to sell her for the 1kg. Whichever you'd prefer is fine with me! :)
@Wonderlande
Lets make our lives easier and free of AH math and go for 1kg! I'll send a CR
@Wonderlande
Lets make our lives easier and free of AH math and go for 1kg! I'll send a CR
@Weathering

Lol, sounds like a plan. xD Sent a return cr! Thank you again for your purchase!
@Weathering

Lol, sounds like a plan. xD Sent a return cr! Thank you again for your purchase!
Wow, wish I could afford that robin-tert 5-digit boy. He's absolutely perfect. Bump for luck!
Wow, wish I could afford that robin-tert 5-digit boy. He's absolutely perfect. Bump for luck!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
oh NO that tomato boy is b e a u t i f u l
oh NO that tomato boy is b e a u t i f u l
U8dkiXo.jpg
@wonderlande

hi that red boy is absolutely glorious do you think i could do a payment plan? I'm paying something else off right now but i can make a downpayment of 6 eggs?
@wonderlande

hi that red boy is absolutely glorious do you think i could do a payment plan? I'm paying something else off right now but i can make a downpayment of 6 eggs?
@Mintiani

Apologies, but I'd really prefer not to do payment plans or holds at this time. But thank you for your interest! :)
@Mintiani

Apologies, but I'd really prefer not to do payment plans or holds at this time. But thank you for your interest! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8