Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Selling some dragons! All are listed on the AH. Willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency.

Still have a few dragons from this board left, but started a new sales board for the sake of keeping everything organized! :)

Sold: 28
Selling some dragons! All are listed on the AH. Willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency.

Still have a few dragons from this board left, but started a new sales board for the sake of keeping everything organized! :)

Sold: 28
@Little0303
I think you're a bit off. LAH for a level 25 is 300kt.

@Wonderlande
That Imp is gorgeous! Would you give me a ping if she doesn't sell in a week?
@Little0303
I think you're a bit off. LAH for a level 25 is 300kt.

@Wonderlande
That Imp is gorgeous! Would you give me a ping if she doesn't sell in a week?
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@Little0303

They're 6-digits. xD Believe it or not, I could probably even get a bit more than their current AH prices for them...I'm just impatient and lowered the prices so they'd sell more quickly, lol.

@Deki

Sure! I could give you a ping if she hasn't sold by then! Thank you for your interest. :)
@Little0303

They're 6-digits. xD Believe it or not, I could probably even get a bit more than their current AH prices for them...I'm just impatient and lowered the prices so they'd sell more quickly, lol.

@Deki

Sure! I could give you a ping if she hasn't sold by then! Thank you for your interest. :)
@Deki

I wasn't sure whether to ping you on Friday or Sunday, but the imp is still available, if you're still interested in her at all. But if not, that's okay, too. Thank you for posting, either way! :)
@Deki

I wasn't sure whether to ping you on Friday or Sunday, but the imp is still available, if you're still interested in her at all. But if not, that's okay, too. Thank you for posting, either way! :)
@Wonderlande

I've been sitting on it for a while, but I think I'll pass. Thanks though!
@Wonderlande

I've been sitting on it for a while, but I think I'll pass. Thanks though!
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@Deki

That's alright! Thank you anyway, and Happy Holidays! :)
@Deki

That's alright! Thank you anyway, and Happy Holidays! :)
Just did a "mini" mass-hatch, I guess? There weren't any I wanted to keep, but figured some of them could be of interest to someone. Added lots of gen ones to the first post, and there are some nice ones from earlier as well. All are listed on the AH, but I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency!

Sold most of these!

(Pinglist was here; sorry for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Just did a "mini" mass-hatch, I guess? There weren't any I wanted to keep, but figured some of them could be of interest to someone. Added lots of gen ones to the first post, and there are some nice ones from earlier as well. All are listed on the AH, but I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency!

Sold most of these!

(Pinglist was here; sorry for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
@Wonderlande

Do you accept items by any chance? Definitely interested in Tarnish. :o
@Wonderlande

Do you accept items by any chance? Definitely interested in Tarnish. :o
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Wonderlande Hey, a favour - could you ping me if any of the greyscale ones sell? I would like to know how much they go for, since I have a similar dragon I am trying to price. Thank you ^^
@Wonderlande Hey, a favour - could you ping me if any of the greyscale ones sell? I would like to know how much they go for, since I have a similar dragon I am trying to price. Thank you ^^
@starblaziing

Possibly? I'm mostly interested in currency, though.

@SilverQuark

I could let you know, but it varies a lot. I'm guessing it's the obsidian/moon/hunter guy? If I had to guess, I'd say maybe somewhere in the 500-1000g range, or maybe a bit more depending on interest? Hope this is helpful! :)
@starblaziing

Possibly? I'm mostly interested in currency, though.

@SilverQuark

I could let you know, but it varies a lot. I'm guessing it's the obsidian/moon/hunter guy? If I had to guess, I'd say maybe somewhere in the 500-1000g range, or maybe a bit more depending on interest? Hope this is helpful! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8