Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons w/ Art ft. Gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jestro I can do 150kt for both (I've just finally gotten paid for the lore I wrote for someone!) :D
@Jestro I can do 150kt for both (I've just finally gotten paid for the lore I wrote for someone!) :D
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@Jestro
would it be possible to snag magnus?
@Jestro
would it be possible to snag magnus?
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Jestro
AWESOME thank you!! :D
if possible could i also snag raspberry too? one of 'em's gonna be a gift for a friend
@Jestro
AWESOME thank you!! :D
if possible could i also snag raspberry too? one of 'em's gonna be a gift for a friend
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Jestro
I'm madly in love with Zamzi and I'd love to have him (in which I berate myself for spending pretty much all of my money on a derg when I really shouldn't be buying anything at all right now).
I'm willing to pay full price for him, but would you be willing to hold him for a day longer while I save up a little more so buying him doesn't deal such a blow to the bank?
@Jestro
I'm madly in love with Zamzi and I'd love to have him (in which I berate myself for spending pretty much all of my money on a derg when I really shouldn't be buying anything at all right now).
I'm willing to pay full price for him, but would you be willing to hold him for a day longer while I save up a little more so buying him doesn't deal such a blow to the bank?
j12008C.png
@Jestro Hey, I managed to save some extra up for Zamzi (and bought an accent for him already, too, whoops).
I'll send you a CR now! ^^
@Jestro Hey, I managed to save some extra up for Zamzi (and bought an accent for him already, too, whoops).
I'll send you a CR now! ^^
j12008C.png
@Jestro could I have Bilis for free by any chance, he would make a perfect pair with one of my dragons!
@Jestro could I have Bilis for free by any chance, he would make a perfect pair with one of my dragons!
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@Jestro, okay could you please hold him for me and maybe lower the price to 60kt?
@Jestro, okay could you please hold him for me and maybe lower the price to 60kt?
@Jestro, okay I have the 60kt and i'm going to set up a CR for Billis
@Jestro, okay I have the 60kt and i'm going to set up a CR for Billis
@jestro
that's okay~
i would love the purple boy! i'll set up a CR, i hope that's okay :3c
@jestro
that's okay~
i would love the purple boy! i'll set up a CR, i hope that's okay :3c
b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png ua2M4Jb.png b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png

b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png cre
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png she/her
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png directory
I'd love to buy Sapphire if she's still available! :D
I'd love to buy Sapphire if she's still available! :D
BhTJWrt.gif Coré / Octogod || They / Them || FR+9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9