Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons w/ Art ft. Gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jestro No problemo!
@Jestro No problemo!
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif EMUiovg.gif HiKvGEG.png 37412633.png
@Jestro
I NEED Laku but I currently do not have the currency, would you be willing to do a dragon trade instead? Or would you like to have all of my saved festival currency? I can also do art!
@Jestro
I NEED Laku but I currently do not have the currency, would you be willing to do a dragon trade instead? Or would you like to have all of my saved festival currency? I can also do art!
piVWE.gif
I can't stop scrying the Pear/Cyan female nocturne... Which is very odd because she is not my typical dragon. I have 134 gems. How much are you willing to negotiate? [emoji=spiral star size=1]
I can't stop scrying the Pear/Cyan female nocturne... Which is very odd because she is not my typical dragon. I have 134 gems. How much are you willing to negotiate?
lGriifT.png
Yes! I can do 100 gems and 100kt. I must. lol I'll send a CR.
Yes! I can do 100 gems and 100kt. I must. lol I'll send a CR.
lGriifT.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2821000/1#post_42256573][font=times new roman][size=7][u][i][b][color=gray][emoji=planet size=1]Friendly bump[emoji=planet size=1][/color][/b][/i][/u][/size][/font][/url][/center]

I've fallen in love with the slate/wisteria/forest fae but i dont currently have the funds for him. Is there anything else you'd be willing to accept? I have some fest currency

I've fallen in love with the slate/wisteria/forest fae but i dont currently have the funds for him. Is there anything else you'd be willing to accept? I have some fest currency
gASzi6V.pngF8WMfQz.pngMV1Iakt.pngUZVTEBc.png
Would it be alright if I sent a cr with an assortment of apparel and you can decide if its worth enough?
Would it be alright if I sent a cr with an assortment of apparel and you can decide if its worth enough?
gASzi6V.pngF8WMfQz.pngMV1Iakt.pngUZVTEBc.png
!! i saw shriek on tumblr, are you still selling her? she's FANTASTIC, both her art and colours, im in love
!! i saw shriek on tumblr, are you still selling her? she's FANTASTIC, both her art and colours, im in love
I'm,,, In love with Pirosis but I dont have the funds for her, how low would you feel comfortable with her price? ; o ;
I'm,,, In love with Pirosis but I dont have the funds for her, how low would you feel comfortable with her price? ; o ;
Pw5LGIo.png
wertgsdfgsfdsdfhfghdjs
wertgsdfgsfdsdfhfghdjs
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9