Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons w/ Art ft. Gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Veneralia such a pretty girl! Best of luck finding a good home for her! :)
Veneralia such a pretty girl! Best of luck finding a good home for her! :)
Okay I'm caving she's too pretty XD

Can I buy Veneralia please?
Okay I'm caving she's too pretty XD

Can I buy Veneralia please?
@Jestro

I'm fine with 120kt! :)
@Jestro

I'm fine with 120kt! :)
friendly bump~
friendly bump~
Could I buy Theca please? and would 35kt be good?
Could I buy Theca please? and would 35kt be good?
sEBxtxA.png
god im gonna regret this in about a week, but im sending gems for gilt
god im gonna regret this in about a week, but im sending gems for gilt
flubi.gif
I'd love to buy [b]Sugar[/b]... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34801159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348012/34801159_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ...since I don't have a birthday dragon from last year. ^^;; I don't have space at the moment, though, so would it be all right if you held on to him for me, for a bit? Or feel free to send a PA for seven days for his AH price, if that's more convenient for you. ^-^ I'll buy him as soon as I clear out some space/expand. ^^ Thank you so much! ^-^
I'd love to buy Sugar...

...since I don't have a birthday dragon from last year. ^^;; I don't have space at the moment, though, so would it be all right if you held on to him for me, for a bit? Or feel free to send a PA for seven days for his AH price, if that's more convenient for you. ^-^ I'll buy him as soon as I clear out some space/expand. ^^

Thank you so much! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Thank you! ^w^

And sure! I'm working towards an expansion since I can't seem to bring myself to exalt anyone at this time. ;w; I'll add the gems as soon as I can though! ^-^

Thank you again! ^^
Thank you! ^w^

And sure! I'm working towards an expansion since I can't seem to bring myself to exalt anyone at this time. ;w; I'll add the gems as soon as I can though! ^-^

Thank you again! ^^
QyZZPnS.png
Bump!
Bump!
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif EMUiovg.gif HiKvGEG.png 37412633.png
Bump!
Bump!
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif EMUiovg.gif HiKvGEG.png 37412633.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9