Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
That's way less than I had been hearing! I could have sworn what I read said gem marketplace. Awww yeah! [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1504672/happy-otter-dance-o.gif[/img]
That's way less than I had been hearing! I could have sworn what I read said gem marketplace. Awww yeah!
happy-otter-dance-o.gif
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@Alkeri

Posted in the wrong hatchery at first, sorry. Won the game, here to pick up prize.
@Alkeri

Posted in the wrong hatchery at first, sorry. Won the game, here to pick up prize.
4xd1oW3.png
@vizarding Sended by CR ;)

@AngelOfMetal Welcome to the Hatchery! (the real one hahahaha) I sended your prize by CR too...hope you like it :)
@vizarding Sended by CR ;)

@AngelOfMetal Welcome to the Hatchery! (the real one hahahaha) I sended your prize by CR too...hope you like it :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Happy first Sunday of november!!! (I know that it's not sunday on FL) I'm close to present my thesis so...I decide to celebrate with you guys :) ....So, all the full adult dragons are on sale (7,000t / 7g each). This is the chance of getting your tree/flower dragon very very very cheap ;)

(by the way, aside of the selling stuff... how you doing? :) )

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253
Happy first Sunday of november!!! (I know that it's not sunday on FL) I'm close to present my thesis so...I decide to celebrate with you guys :) ....So, all the full adult dragons are on sale (7,000t / 7g each). This is the chance of getting your tree/flower dragon very very very cheap ;)

(by the way, aside of the selling stuff... how you doing? :) )

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253
CJzWIft.png
Bump
Bump
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Alkeiri

It took a lot of grinding, but I finally did it! I'm ready now!
@Alkeiri

It took a lot of grinding, but I finally did it! I'm ready now!
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora

Nice!! :D

(if i'm not wrong you have two free dragons as prize for winning one of the hatchery game's boxes...Am I right?) I'm gonna send him by CR, tell me if you want to use one of your free dragons or wanna pay for it :)
@Glacora

Nice!! :D

(if i'm not wrong you have two free dragons as prize for winning one of the hatchery game's boxes...Am I right?) I'm gonna send him by CR, tell me if you want to use one of your free dragons or wanna pay for it :)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

I'd love to be on your general pinglist :3
@Alkeiri

I'd love to be on your general pinglist :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY

;) Added my friend

(Who draw that cat!?)
@SoullessARMY

;) Added my friend

(Who draw that cat!?)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

I'm not sure about that one. I know I have 80% off thanks to the lottery. I'm not one to turn down a free dragon, but I don't want to accidentally cheat either, you know?
@Alkeiri

I'm not sure about that one. I know I have 80% off thanks to the lottery. I'm not one to turn down a free dragon, but I don't want to accidentally cheat either, you know?
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18