Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zero to Heroes rescue leveling shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@clash
thank you! He's my pride and joy Mandela
@clash
thank you! He's my pride and joy Mandela
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@AmberVRaptor

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but are you still interested in leveling dragons up for others?

I have a coatl boy (my avatar, actually) I'm trying to level up to 25 and I just don't have the time. He's level 12 right now and has his stat points spent properly, as well as having Eliminate and such already in place.

He's on a nest until May 2nd, so we have time to hash things out. :)

I can pay in either gems or treasure, whichever you like. He does match my flight since I bred him. I'm a repeat customer (you leveled up my Poseidon and Ares). I can certainly donate some dragons, too.
@AmberVRaptor

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but are you still interested in leveling dragons up for others?

I have a coatl boy (my avatar, actually) I'm trying to level up to 25 and I just don't have the time. He's level 12 right now and has his stat points spent properly, as well as having Eliminate and such already in place.

He's on a nest until May 2nd, so we have time to hash things out. :)

I can pay in either gems or treasure, whichever you like. He does match my flight since I bred him. I'm a repeat customer (you leveled up my Poseidon and Ares). I can certainly donate some dragons, too.
XGH88sv.jpg
@AmberVRaptor @Meowruff @AuraBurn@Alorota @SirenMoons

Would any of you be interested in reviving either this thread or this idea in a new thread?
@AmberVRaptor @Meowruff @AuraBurn@Alorota @SirenMoons

Would any of you be interested in reviving either this thread or this idea in a new thread?
@haveahiddles

I’d be willing to level up your coatl boy to level 25. Just let me know when he is off his nest, and send him over. I can’t guarantee how fast his training will be, but I’ll do my best to get it done Quickly.
For payment I would prefer gems, and that will only be required after the training is complete.
If you want to donate dragons that would be great! I currently have my lair filled up at the moment, but I will have some more space later on today.

@Annobethal
I’d be interested in reviving the thread, and I can add some dragons to the thread in a bit, but I’m also cool with moving the idea to a new thread :)
@haveahiddles

I’d be willing to level up your coatl boy to level 25. Just let me know when he is off his nest, and send him over. I can’t guarantee how fast his training will be, but I’ll do my best to get it done Quickly.
For payment I would prefer gems, and that will only be required after the training is complete.
If you want to donate dragons that would be great! I currently have my lair filled up at the moment, but I will have some more space later on today.

@Annobethal
I’d be interested in reviving the thread, and I can add some dragons to the thread in a bit, but I’m also cool with moving the idea to a new thread :)
@Annobethal
Sorry, I don't think I have the time for this thread ^^'
@Annobethal
Sorry, I don't think I have the time for this thread ^^'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@AmberVRaptor

Sounds good. And we've done this before, so I don't feel the need to demand collateral from you.

Once he's off his nest, I'll send him over. And we can keep the same deal as before; you can keep any eggs that turn up from training him.
@AmberVRaptor

Sounds good. And we've done this before, so I don't feel the need to demand collateral from you.

Once he's off his nest, I'll send him over. And we can keep the same deal as before; you can keep any eggs that turn up from training him.
XGH88sv.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10