Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zero to Heroes rescue leveling shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AmberVRaptor ahhhh //screaming a little// could I please grab tasuil and jodo? Pretty please o^o both in gem price of you don't mind
@AmberVRaptor ahhhh //screaming a little// could I please grab tasuil and jodo? Pretty please o^o both in gem price of you don't mind
eilTT.gifdDIDB.gifZGc80.gif6Wfx9.gif
please click them!
@LucertolaMoon

Of course you can :D.
Thank you so much, I'll send you a CR :)
@LucertolaMoon

Of course you can :D.
Thank you so much, I'll send you a CR :)
I need one of my dragons to be leveled to level 25, could I possibly pay 150k in treasure and they rest in gems? I'll send her over with a CR and the money if you're open-
I need one of my dragons to be leveled to level 25, could I possibly pay 150k in treasure and they rest in gems? I'll send her over with a CR and the money if you're open-
PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379

Yeah we are open :D, and we can train her up to level 25, but I can't guarantee how long it might take, but I will do my best to get her training done as fast as I can :). As for payment you do not have to pay until your dragons training is all finished, so don't worry about payment until we have made your dragon a hero :D. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
PS: i usually train glass cannons, but let me know if you would like something different and I'll see what I can do :)
@SolusPrime379

Yeah we are open :D, and we can train her up to level 25, but I can't guarantee how long it might take, but I will do my best to get her training done as fast as I can :). As for payment you do not have to pay until your dragons training is all finished, so don't worry about payment until we have made your dragon a hero :D. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
PS: i usually train glass cannons, but let me know if you would like something different and I'll see what I can do :)
@AmberVRaptor

You can train her for as long as you'd like, just as long as I get her back withing a month and a half :). For the payment, I think it would suffice both of us if we use the 50/50 rule. 50% of it when you start and the rest of the 50% when you're done and send my dragons back. I'd appreciate it if when you train her and some noteworthy things drop, that you send those to me afterwards. This is not necessary though, just a request.

My knowledge on the Coliseum and it's ways of training have long been lost since I gave up on leveling and grinding, so I have literally zero clue as to what a Glass Cannon is, sorry. It'd be nice if you could tell me but if not I'll search the site and see what I can find.

@AmberVRaptor

You can train her for as long as you'd like, just as long as I get her back withing a month and a half :). For the payment, I think it would suffice both of us if we use the 50/50 rule. 50% of it when you start and the rest of the 50% when you're done and send my dragons back. I'd appreciate it if when you train her and some noteworthy things drop, that you send those to me afterwards. This is not necessary though, just a request.

My knowledge on the Coliseum and it's ways of training have long been lost since I gave up on leveling and grinding, so I have literally zero clue as to what a Glass Cannon is, sorry. It'd be nice if you could tell me but if not I'll search the site and see what I can find.

PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379
Ok I'm cool with the 50/50 rule, and I'll do my best to get her training all done within a month and a half. I am also cool with giving you anything note worthy that drops during her training as long as it isn't extremely valuable, but other than that you can have any battle stones or something that drop during training :).
I don't know the exact term that other players use for a glass cannon( I think it's myre flyer or something) but what I mean by glass cannon is the dragon will have a lot of attack, and hardly any defense.
Ex: STR:129
AGI:8
VIT:13
QCK:50
INT:5
DEF:5
MND:5
*this is stats from a guide that I've been using. The stats are also from a fully stoned dragon so the final stats won't be the same, but will be close*
@SolusPrime379
Ok I'm cool with the 50/50 rule, and I'll do my best to get her training all done within a month and a half. I am also cool with giving you anything note worthy that drops during her training as long as it isn't extremely valuable, but other than that you can have any battle stones or something that drop during training :).
I don't know the exact term that other players use for a glass cannon( I think it's myre flyer or something) but what I mean by glass cannon is the dragon will have a lot of attack, and hardly any defense.
Ex: STR:129
AGI:8
VIT:13
QCK:50
INT:5
DEF:5
MND:5
*this is stats from a guide that I've been using. The stats are also from a fully stoned dragon so the final stats won't be the same, but will be close*
@AmberVRaptor

When I said, "noteworthy drops" I meant eggs, chests, familiar, Ambushes (this is the only exception to the battle stones, if it drops you can use it on my dragons to stone her), Apparel, and the like. If you dont wish to send anything from the list above then that is completely understandable.

I see, you may use that strategy then if it suits you. My dragons is a combat trainer so I believe it'll fit her quite well.
@AmberVRaptor

When I said, "noteworthy drops" I meant eggs, chests, familiar, Ambushes (this is the only exception to the battle stones, if it drops you can use it on my dragons to stone her), Apparel, and the like. If you dont wish to send anything from the list above then that is completely understandable.

I see, you may use that strategy then if it suits you. My dragons is a combat trainer so I believe it'll fit her quite well.
PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379
Oh ok sorry I was a bit confused, but I'm ok with giving you all of that if it drops, but the only thing I would like to keep are any unhatched eggs :) if that's ok.
During training if you would like anything extra done please just let me know, and feel free to stop by and check on her training progress whenever you want.
@SolusPrime379
Oh ok sorry I was a bit confused, but I'm ok with giving you all of that if it drops, but the only thing I would like to keep are any unhatched eggs :) if that's ok.
During training if you would like anything extra done please just let me know, and feel free to stop by and check on her training progress whenever you want.
@AmberVRaptor

It's alright, you can keep the eggs but if you get more than one and one so happens to be Shadow or Nocturne then could you please send it? Nocturnes are my favorite breed and Shadow is my current flight so yeah. This is only if you get more then one, however. The possibility of this is highly unlikely so you'll probably be able to keep them. :)

I'll PM you if I have any questions or concerns. I will also check on her weekly to see how she's doing. I'm going to go ahead and send a one way CR with the money and dragon.

@AmberVRaptor

It's alright, you can keep the eggs but if you get more than one and one so happens to be Shadow or Nocturne then could you please send it? Nocturnes are my favorite breed and Shadow is my current flight so yeah. This is only if you get more then one, however. The possibility of this is highly unlikely so you'll probably be able to keep them. :)

I'll PM you if I have any questions or concerns. I will also check on her weekly to see how she's doing. I'm going to go ahead and send a one way CR with the money and dragon.

PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379
I'm perfectly fine with sending you any extra, shadow or Nocturne eggs if I do find any :).

I will begin her training in a bit today, and thank you for using the pick your own dragon service here at the shop :)
@SolusPrime379
I'm perfectly fine with sending you any extra, shadow or Nocturne eggs if I do find any :).

I will begin her training in a bit today, and thank you for using the pick your own dragon service here at the shop :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10