Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
@rhabidwhovian

Alright I've voted, and I'd also like to buy Kris, please! I've been holding back on buying him, so he's gonna be my last male turtle I buy^^ still gonna be on the lookout for the next time you get a girl, though
@rhabidwhovian

Alright I've voted, and I'd also like to buy Kris, please! I've been holding back on buying him, so he's gonna be my last male turtle I buy^^ still gonna be on the lookout for the next time you get a girl, though
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png
@senerity Thanks for voting! And he's on his way, haha.
@senerity Thanks for voting! And he's on his way, haha.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Boop!
Boop!
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
@RabidWhovian
This is such a great themed hatchery!
I love animals, so I'm always supportive of people bringing awareness to these issues.
Please add me to the lists for all of the endangered birds, as well as the axolotl, caramel spirals, and external shadows pairs.
I'd also like to be added to the current event articles list.
Thank you!
@RabidWhovian
This is such a great themed hatchery!
I love animals, so I'm always supportive of people bringing awareness to these issues.
Please add me to the lists for all of the endangered birds, as well as the axolotl, caramel spirals, and external shadows pairs.
I'd also like to be added to the current event articles list.
Thank you!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @JasperDragons @Cunea

The inaugural hatch of the Christmas Island Frigatebirds, and we got Faceted!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @JasperDragons @Cunea

The inaugural hatch of the Christmas Island Frigatebirds, and we got Faceted!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian Could I take a Faceted girl please?
@RabidWhovian Could I take a Faceted girl please?
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@tokkungi Absolutely!
@tokkungi Absolutely!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @SariStar @Noivurn @Alkeiri @Alyzeh @MaraStarSeer

New Grandidier’s Baobab hatchlings!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @SariStar @Noivurn @Alkeiri @Alyzeh @MaraStarSeer

New Grandidier’s Baobab hatchlings!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian Hi! Could I be added to the general ping list? Thank you!
@RabidWhovian Hi! Could I be added to the general ping list? Thank you!
@rabidwhovian

Can I please grab Oreo and Genji for treasure?^^ also! I changed my username from senerity, so if I could please be readded to the general pinglist thatd be great<3
@rabidwhovian

Can I please grab Oreo and Genji for treasure?^^ also! I changed my username from senerity, so if I could please be readded to the general pinglist thatd be great<3
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png