Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
@rabidwhovian

Can I snag the golden frog gal please? I just grabbed the baobob babe off the AH and will raffle him for Earth Day, so I may do the same for this cutie or keep her :)
@rabidwhovian

Can I snag the golden frog gal please? I just grabbed the baobob babe off the AH and will raffle him for Earth Day, so I may do the same for this cutie or keep her :)
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png
@CacklingCat Sorry I didn’t get to you fast enough yesterday :( I’ll send the CR
@CacklingCat Sorry I didn’t get to you fast enough yesterday :( I’ll send the CR
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

Hello! Some one brought to my attention to your hatchery because Im in the process of creating a similar hatchery!

Before I had my current Idea I was actually looking at Amur Leopards xD

Im focusing primarily on bird species currently Critically Endangered with less than 500 Wild population and Extinct in the Wild.

Saw that you have plans to have Bali Myna which is awesome since that bird species is on my list to recreate as well!

The hatchery is in the very beginning stages but I would like to be affiliates and/or partners if possible :D
@RabidWhovian

Hello! Some one brought to my attention to your hatchery because Im in the process of creating a similar hatchery!

Before I had my current Idea I was actually looking at Amur Leopards xD

Im focusing primarily on bird species currently Critically Endangered with less than 500 Wild population and Extinct in the Wild.

Saw that you have plans to have Bali Myna which is awesome since that bird species is on my list to recreate as well!

The hatchery is in the very beginning stages but I would like to be affiliates and/or partners if possible :D
@WyvernFlight I'm more than happy to be affiliates! I think it's awesome that you want to make a hatchery with the same theme. The more people that know about endangered species, the better. :)
@WyvernFlight I'm more than happy to be affiliates! I think it's awesome that you want to make a hatchery with the same theme. The more people that know about endangered species, the better. :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@rabidwhovian can I be on the pinglist for monarch butterflies please?
@rabidwhovian can I be on the pinglist for monarch butterflies please?
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@RabidWhovian
Can I get a ping when/if You make that African Wild Dog pair? Thank you!
@RabidWhovian
Can I get a ping when/if You make that African Wild Dog pair? Thank you!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@RabidWhovian
Hello! May I be on the pinglist for new breeds?
@RabidWhovian
Hello! May I be on the pinglist for new breeds?
l9szmFh.jpg
@RabidWhovian awesome! Thank you!
Also, could i be added to tge pinglist for when you have some Bali Mynas?
@RabidWhovian awesome! Thank you!
Also, could i be added to tge pinglist for when you have some Bali Mynas?
vldrI3j.jpg
vldrI3j.jpg
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @pogmigglarch @Myara21 @Windshear @Saristar @Fuschia @Reinnu @Alyzeh @Cunea

Two things: Firstly, I’ve regened the parents for the Spix’s Macaw pair to have Laced and Edged. Secondly, this “new” pair had two babies!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @ILoveButter @pogmigglarch @Myara21 @Windshear @Saristar @Fuschia @Reinnu @Alyzeh @Cunea

Two things: Firstly, I’ve regened the parents for the Spix’s Macaw pair to have Laced and Edged. Secondly, this “new” pair had two babies!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58