Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Givilith @Jeydis @Rey185 @Noivurn @unidra

A new estimate predicts the ozone hole over Antarctica could be completely gone within our lifetimes.

And thus is the result of humans changing our behaviour over the past few decades :)

EDIT: Two for one!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Givilith @Jeydis @Rey185 @Noivurn @unidra

A new estimate predicts the ozone hole over Antarctica could be completely gone within our lifetimes.

And thus is the result of humans changing our behaviour over the past few decades :)

EDIT: Two for one!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian
My ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. Thank you for that.
@RabidWhovian
My ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. Thank you for that.
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
@Jeydis

:)
@Jeydis

:)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @shanhammer @mPhish @Svecounia72 @SariStar @nocturnite @Minxwolfie @violalore @adorableVagabond @Alyzeh

New Monarch babies!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @shanhammer @mPhish @Svecounia72 @SariStar @nocturnite @Minxwolfie @violalore @adorableVagabond @Alyzeh

New Monarch babies!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian

Can I snag Percy if she's still available, please? And can I be added to the general pinglist? I still have the two turtle brothers I bought from here, and I would love to get a hatchling from each pair eventually!
@RabidWhovian

Can I snag Percy if she's still available, please? And can I be added to the general pinglist? I still have the two turtle brothers I bought from here, and I would love to get a hatchling from each pair eventually!
42210442.png45857664.png64827400.png67233224.png
@senerity No problem!
@senerity No problem!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @Rey185 @Noivurn @unidra

Replaced all of the old article links in the first post! Also added a dragon of mine that isn't part of any pair, but that I just want to get rid of
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @Rey185 @Noivurn @unidra

Replaced all of the old article links in the first post! Also added a dragon of mine that isn't part of any pair, but that I just want to get rid of
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
[size=1]@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @mPhish @chippit @LightningShatter @senerity @SariStar[/size] New baby sea turtles! [img]https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5be37ebc3c000071030eab0c.jpeg[/img]
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @LightningShatter @TextbookHumor @Ougi @Lope @browncoatparadox @Gvilith @Jeydis @mPhish @chippit @LightningShatter @senerity @SariStar

New baby sea turtles!

5be37ebc3c000071030eab0c.jpeg
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Hi! I love this hatchery and what it does! Are you interested in becoming affiliates? I started my own hatchery recently. Here’s me code if you’d like: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/topic/2610908][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ko4I4AM.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/topic/2610908][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ko4I4AM.png[/img][/url][/code]
Hi! I love this hatchery and what it does! Are you interested in becoming affiliates? I started my own hatchery recently. Here’s me code if you’d like:
Ko4I4AM.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/topic/2610908][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ko4I4AM.png[/img][/url]
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
@GingerBeans Sure! My banner code is in the Affiliates section :3
@GingerBeans Sure! My banner code is in the Affiliates section :3
> My tumblr
> My AO3
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!