Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 390 391
@BayLeaff

Sure sure! It's #84164169 :) But checking any of the offspring from the pair would work, since they're all the same parent-wise heh
@BayLeaff

Sure sure! It's #84164169 :) But checking any of the offspring from the pair would work, since they're all the same parent-wise heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Oh, lol duhhhh. Thank you!
Oh, lol duhhhh. Thank you!
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
IjC5EUm.gifAdNAlvs.gif pan.png
Oop, they do share an ancestor!! But I am still interested in him, or the next nest <3 thx!!
Oop, they do share an ancestor!! But I am still interested in him, or the next nest <3 thx!!
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Cuddleh I have quite a few Flameforger Crucibles (2019 holiday item), would 3 of those + some various other apparel work? I've got sylvan and silk items (which were mentioned), though mostly gold, celadon, and gossamer silks.
@Cuddleh I have quite a few Flameforger Crucibles (2019 holiday item), would 3 of those + some various other apparel work? I've got sylvan and silk items (which were mentioned), though mostly gold, celadon, and gossamer silks.
8qQHANe.png
[quote name="Cuddleh" date="2023-02-15 23:05:33" ] @GhostBeach Hi! Thank you for coming to look; I always feel bad just posting the link but there's so many kids, I'd hate to post them all over threads XD They're both here! My friends will just have to send them over to ya, @shaynalie and @instrumental. You want them for gems? c: [/quote] Yes please!! I'm exited to get them! The Coatl is going to be my Valentine's Holiday dragon ToT
Cuddleh wrote on 2023-02-15 23:05:33:
@GhostBeach

Hi! Thank you for coming to look; I always feel bad just posting the link but there's so many kids, I'd hate to post them all over threads XD They're both here! My friends will just have to send them over to ya, @shaynalie and @instrumental. You want them for gems? c:
Yes please!! I'm exited to get them! The Coatl is going to be my Valentine's Holiday dragon ToT
Need an Arcane nest to rent? 1000t/10g
tumblr_p7tmq14ASh1wvdtbzo1_540.gif
@Cuddleh if they are still available i would love this one!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84164731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841648/84164731_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cuddleh

if they are still available i would love this one!!

84164731_350.png
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
OML my response never went through, help. I'm so sorry guys ;-; (Using internet from my phone on my laptop is...questionable at best)

@BayLeaff

No worries, I'll write ya down and ping ya when they breed again :)

@Seteth

The crucibles would be fine! And whatever silk pieces, aside from the fillets since we don't much use em. Gold and gossamer silks are more universally useful too :)

@GhostBeach

I hope ya got them both okay! Thank you for coming by c:

@flufflesauce

That one's still here, @shaynalie will send 'em over :)
OML my response never went through, help. I'm so sorry guys ;-; (Using internet from my phone on my laptop is...questionable at best)

@BayLeaff

No worries, I'll write ya down and ping ya when they breed again :)

@Seteth

The crucibles would be fine! And whatever silk pieces, aside from the fillets since we don't much use em. Gold and gossamer silks are more universally useful too :)

@GhostBeach

I hope ya got them both okay! Thank you for coming by c:

@flufflesauce

That one's still here, @shaynalie will send 'em over :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh NW!! Going for Bloodborne #1 + Red Sails #1 - feel free to initate the CR (or I can)!
@Cuddleh NW!! Going for Bloodborne #1 + Red Sails #1 - feel free to initate the CR (or I can)!
8qQHANe.png
Hi do you still have blood borne #1??
Hi do you still have blood borne #1??
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
Blue Galaxies #1
ID# - 84164730

Can I please get This beb with treasure please!
Blue Galaxies #1
ID# - 84164730

Can I please get This beb with treasure please!
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 390 391