Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 390 391
Hello! My hatchery has been revamped from the Afterglow to the Everdoor! Please update the banner in your Affiliate section :) Thank you! [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3136959/][img]https://i.ibb.co/g9JBHCT/bannerforaffiliates.png[/img][/url][/center] [/code]
Hello! My hatchery has been revamped from the Afterglow to the Everdoor!

Please update the banner in your Affiliate section :) Thank you!
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3136959/][img]https://i.ibb.co/g9JBHCT/bannerforaffiliates.png[/img][/url][/center]
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@GhostBeach

Hi! Thank you for coming to look; I always feel bad just posting the link but there's so many kids, I'd hate to post them all over threads XD They're both here! My friends will just have to send them over to ya, @shaynalie and @instrumental. You want them for gems? c:

@Seteth

And hi! You sure can be, and totally~ We're never hard on pricing and we've definitely taken items in the past too. What would work better for you?

@SpiritFarer

Thank you for letting me/us know ^-^ I'll update it tomorrow from my laptop so I don't mess up LOL
@GhostBeach

Hi! Thank you for coming to look; I always feel bad just posting the link but there's so many kids, I'd hate to post them all over threads XD They're both here! My friends will just have to send them over to ya, @shaynalie and @instrumental. You want them for gems? c:

@Seteth

And hi! You sure can be, and totally~ We're never hard on pricing and we've definitely taken items in the past too. What would work better for you?

@SpiritFarer

Thank you for letting me/us know ^-^ I'll update it tomorrow from my laptop so I don't mess up LOL
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh OOh perfect! I'm looking to not spend Too much on dragons (more than 100k,), and would be more than happy to offer items - what would you be looking for?
@Cuddleh OOh perfect! I'm looking to not spend Too much on dragons (more than 100k,), and would be more than happy to offer items - what would you be looking for?
8qQHANe.png
Hi can I buy blushin blue #2? Thx <3
Hi can I buy blushin blue #2? Thx <3
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
IjC5EUm.gifAdNAlvs.gif pan.png
Also, could I be added to a general pinglist?
Also, could I be added to a general pinglist?
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Seteth

Honestly we take a bunch of stuff in here - apparel (silks, sylvan, flowerfalls, etc) are always great, anything festival is fine, we've taken Baldwin melts before. We're pretty open, which is...good and not at the same time lol

@BayLeaff

Hi again! hehe Yeah, I'll add you to the list and as of right now, someone's looking at taking Blushin' Blue #2 but I can let you know if that falls through :)
@Seteth

Honestly we take a bunch of stuff in here - apparel (silks, sylvan, flowerfalls, etc) are always great, anything festival is fine, we've taken Baldwin melts before. We're pretty open, which is...good and not at the same time lol

@BayLeaff

Hi again! hehe Yeah, I'll add you to the list and as of right now, someone's looking at taking Blushin' Blue #2 but I can let you know if that falls through :)
@Cuddleh I've got some festival items from a few years ago, would something like that work?
@Cuddleh I've got some festival items from a few years ago, would something like that work?
8qQHANe.png
Ok, thank you! I have the perfect mate for him, they would make the prettiest babies!!! Xx
Ok, thank you! I have the perfect mate for him, they would make the prettiest babies!!! Xx
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Seteth

Sure! Let me know what you want to use and we'll make it happen :)

@BayLeaff

If they do end up taking him, I can note you down specifically for that pair too and nab ya one out of their next nest; they're bred pretty regularly x3 Also make sure that your kiddo wouldn't be related to these ones, that color combo was p rare back when I got into making the pair, so a lot of dragons colored similarly could be related heh
@Seteth

Sure! Let me know what you want to use and we'll make it happen :)

@BayLeaff

If they do end up taking him, I can note you down specifically for that pair too and nab ya one out of their next nest; they're bred pretty regularly x3 Also make sure that your kiddo wouldn't be related to these ones, that color combo was p rare back when I got into making the pair, so a lot of dragons colored similarly could be related heh
Okay, thank you! I will check .)
Okay, thank you! I will check .)
5BsilZ9.png
tqGkHih.png
ZkgdON0.png
l8NOdbs.png
JvUa9ma.png
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 390 391