Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Some old as dirt dragons to move?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Hanmonster

What are you looking for, for Artyki? He's stunning and I'd offer lots of things for him. Like a Water Sprite and retired apparel.
@Hanmonster

What are you looking for, for Artyki? He's stunning and I'd offer lots of things for him. Like a Water Sprite and retired apparel.
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
@Hanmonster

Hahha - hey, no way. XD Are you here too? *waves* It's a very small world sometimes! ;)

Toss me a ping when you get ready to auction Sunspot and Artyki, please? They're both lovely dragons and I have a huge soft spot for oldsters!
@Hanmonster

Hahha - hey, no way. XD Are you here too? *waves* It's a very small world sometimes! ;)

Toss me a ping when you get ready to auction Sunspot and Artyki, please? They're both lovely dragons and I have a huge soft spot for oldsters!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Hanmonster

You can add me to the lists for Sunspot and Artyki! c:
@Hanmonster

You can add me to the lists for Sunspot and Artyki! c:
264hw1y.png
@Hanmonster

Very, very interested in the 6-dig Imp boy :)
@Hanmonster

Very, very interested in the 6-dig Imp boy :)
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
@hanmonster
Ping me to sunspot's auction please.... I don't need more dragons Shah but she's lovely...
@hanmonster
Ping me to sunspot's auction please.... I don't need more dragons Shah but she's lovely...
@hanmonster
@hanmonster
Oh mercy-- leave the computer for a bit and all these posts! Sorry for the delay, all!

@Whitefoxtails

I'm pretty sure at this point that Artyki's gonna be up for auction! Not sure what his starting price will be, but I can totally ping you for it if you like!

@Lady3Jane @Sivi

Will do, to both of you!

@Spyrie

I shall absolutely ping you then for when I set the auction up!

@Kardi

... Wait, wait, holy hell, you're THAT Kardi? The overseer of corgis? Whose sketchbook I defaced at a certain convention table in Portland? Whose comic I have a lovingly signed copy of squirreled in my Treasure Drawer under my art desk?! /SCREECH OF GLEE

How ARE you? Oh man, small world indeed!
Oh mercy-- leave the computer for a bit and all these posts! Sorry for the delay, all!

@Whitefoxtails

I'm pretty sure at this point that Artyki's gonna be up for auction! Not sure what his starting price will be, but I can totally ping you for it if you like!

@Lady3Jane @Sivi

Will do, to both of you!

@Spyrie

I shall absolutely ping you then for when I set the auction up!

@Kardi

... Wait, wait, holy hell, you're THAT Kardi? The overseer of corgis? Whose sketchbook I defaced at a certain convention table in Portland? Whose comic I have a lovingly signed copy of squirreled in my Treasure Drawer under my art desk?! /SCREECH OF GLEE

How ARE you? Oh man, small world indeed!
@Hanmonster

I'm interested in Sunspot and Arty when they go to auction. Could I get a ping, please?
@Hanmonster

I'm interested in Sunspot and Arty when they go to auction. Could I get a ping, please?
b6KLuw7.gif
@Artemystica

Absolutely! Will do!
@Artemystica

Absolutely! Will do!
@Hanmonster - *dies* That's the best description of me ever, and hahahah, the galloping Corgi Horde sends all their shedding fur and kisses your way - aw, I LOVE that sketch, best defacing ever! When I got pinged I was like heyyyy - is that? IT IS? (Aw, and thank you, I'm so delighted you love your copy, means the world to me, aww. Still love the art you did for me with the demon goldfish and it's still framed and in the bathroom here - ahhaa, I can never look at bubble eyes the same way again XD)

I'm good I'm good, tired as heck, business has got me over a barrel (I totally come here to play dress up dragon and relax, shhh) but yes, I'm good! How are you? (Hoping you make it out to Portland next year though!)

Totally small world. (Sorry to interrupt your sales thread! I guess this qualifies as a bump! XD)
@Hanmonster - *dies* That's the best description of me ever, and hahahah, the galloping Corgi Horde sends all their shedding fur and kisses your way - aw, I LOVE that sketch, best defacing ever! When I got pinged I was like heyyyy - is that? IT IS? (Aw, and thank you, I'm so delighted you love your copy, means the world to me, aww. Still love the art you did for me with the demon goldfish and it's still framed and in the bathroom here - ahhaa, I can never look at bubble eyes the same way again XD)

I'm good I'm good, tired as heck, business has got me over a barrel (I totally come here to play dress up dragon and relax, shhh) but yes, I'm good! How are you? (Hoping you make it out to Portland next year though!)

Totally small world. (Sorry to interrupt your sales thread! I guess this qualifies as a bump! XD)
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9