Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Some old as dirt dragons to move?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kardi

Aw gosh, that really, truly does mean the world! Mr. Bubbles will always have a fond place in my heart; it's been such an honor and a delight to get to work with you, and for you-- and then suddenly see in in the real world and now EVEN HERE. Surreal in the best possible way.

Also pssst that's exactly the reason I'm here messing with silly pixel dragons too. Life's in full Hard Mode right now and I'm exhausted and pretty down and unable to do art with any regularity like normal but I get pleasure out of silly dragon dress up, so this is my respite! And DO NOT APOLOGIZE AT ALL. I'm just so glad to see you again!

I'm thinking I may try to set up... at least one auction thread tomorrow. Or both. Or combined. If possible. I might as well get the ball rolling while there's interest and stuff, and I'd like to get more genuine 'character' dragons in my lair that mean something vs. stuff collecting dust like these dopes.
@Kardi

Aw gosh, that really, truly does mean the world! Mr. Bubbles will always have a fond place in my heart; it's been such an honor and a delight to get to work with you, and for you-- and then suddenly see in in the real world and now EVEN HERE. Surreal in the best possible way.

Also pssst that's exactly the reason I'm here messing with silly pixel dragons too. Life's in full Hard Mode right now and I'm exhausted and pretty down and unable to do art with any regularity like normal but I get pleasure out of silly dragon dress up, so this is my respite! And DO NOT APOLOGIZE AT ALL. I'm just so glad to see you again!

I'm thinking I may try to set up... at least one auction thread tomorrow. Or both. Or combined. If possible. I might as well get the ball rolling while there's interest and stuff, and I'd like to get more genuine 'character' dragons in my lair that mean something vs. stuff collecting dust like these dopes.
@Hanmonster

Please give me a poke for Artyki auction. LOVE the monochrome scheme.
@Hanmonster

Please give me a poke for Artyki auction. LOVE the monochrome scheme.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@Hanmonster
Hello! I was just wondering what you wanted for shade. I don't want to lowball you with offers but if he's a bit expensive I might ask for you to hold him while I save up.
@Hanmonster
Hello! I was just wondering what you wanted for shade. I don't want to lowball you with offers but if he's a bit expensive I might ask for you to hold him while I save up.
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
@Hanmonster
I have the treasure Moonbow and Sundog :3 Should I set up the CR?
@Hanmonster
I have the treasure Moonbow and Sundog :3 Should I set up the CR?
@Hanmonster
Oh god... Sunspot is beautiful! Do you have any price on mind for her?
Nvm, I saw that you want to put her on auction. I'm scared that I can't gather enough :"3
@Hanmonster
Oh god... Sunspot is beautiful! Do you have any price on mind for her?
Nvm, I saw that you want to put her on auction. I'm scared that I can't gather enough :"3
@hanmonster
I would love to be notified if/when Sunspot goes to auction! I have a soft spot for green tundras :)
@hanmonster
I would love to be notified if/when Sunspot goes to auction! I have a soft spot for green tundras :)
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Hanmonster

If you ever put Artyki up for auction or decide to sell him, I am definitely interested! (Please ping me if you decide to :))
@Hanmonster

If you ever put Artyki up for auction or decide to sell him, I am definitely interested! (Please ping me if you decide to :))
7aBE8fh.png+3 FR time
Oh shoot, sorry for the late responses today! I just now got access to my workhorse computer and a proper keyboard for the night.

@Crankycrew

Yes please! Shoot me a CR and I'll send them over.

@Hiame @Benalene @Sausageowl

Will do! I shall ping you all for the auction when I set it up then!
Oh shoot, sorry for the late responses today! I just now got access to my workhorse computer and a proper keyboard for the night.

@Crankycrew

Yes please! Shoot me a CR and I'll send them over.

@Hiame @Benalene @Sausageowl

Will do! I shall ping you all for the auction when I set it up then!
@Derpothegreat

Also I'm not... quite sure about Shade? I guess he'd be in the same realm as nettle since his ID's around there and his offspring's around there too. So like.... 50-ish k, probably? Does that seem fair?
@Derpothegreat

Also I'm not... quite sure about Shade? I guess he'd be in the same realm as nettle since his ID's around there and his offspring's around there too. So like.... 50-ish k, probably? Does that seem fair?
@Hanmonster
That sounds fine as long as you are ok with it, so maybe 52? will that work?
@Hanmonster
That sounds fine as long as you are ok with it, so maybe 52? will that work?
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9