Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Some old as dirt dragons to move?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Hanmonster oh yes.. people LOVE to collect various dergs with their Bday, anniversaries, birth of kids... ect.. and quite a few want several from different flights.

I know I have way more then I need of dergs born on my bday.
@Hanmonster oh yes.. people LOVE to collect various dergs with their Bday, anniversaries, birth of kids... ect.. and quite a few want several from different flights.

I know I have way more then I need of dergs born on my bday.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Hanmonster i wish you all the luck with your auction. I pop by once you make it and say hi to you there too :D
@Hanmonster i wish you all the luck with your auction. I pop by once you make it and say hi to you there too :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Hanmonster if Artyki ever goes to auction or is just straight sale do ping me please! I'd be interested in him! I'm not the best with pricing sadly, but i do know that 6-digit id imps can reel in alot sometimes depending on the imp, iv'e seen them go for 1K gems+
@Hanmonster if Artyki ever goes to auction or is just straight sale do ping me please! I'd be interested in him! I'm not the best with pricing sadly, but i do know that 6-digit id imps can reel in alot sometimes depending on the imp, iv'e seen them go for 1K gems+
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
You'll do great @Hanmonster <3

I'll also note - since you're not particularly familiar with the current market, wisdom often is to not set an Auto-buy for stuff that might get up into the kilo-gems, it seems ^^
You'll do great @Hanmonster <3

I'll also note - since you're not particularly familiar with the current market, wisdom often is to not set an Auto-buy for stuff that might get up into the kilo-gems, it seems ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
i agree. on you really old ones.. leave the Auto-buy open. they can go for some interesting prices.. (i have paid 100kg for a single derg before, but he was a 3 #)

i agree. on you really old ones.. leave the Auto-buy open. they can go for some interesting prices.. (i have paid 100kg for a single derg before, but he was a 3 #)

tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Botanyblack @Dragonpsyche @Taarnfalk

Oh, good point about an auto-buy. Also good lord that's insane on price! Like, wow. My oldest dragon's still just a five digit (x) from a buddy of mine who was gonna let her go while downsizing lairs. I'd always liked her color scheme, so she let me have her. She's one of my weird colored favorites now since Stained saved her. But dang, the dragon market be crazy.

And I thought looking up prices for my spare sunchaser jewelry was ridiculous.

@Shinyhunter47

Will do on a ping if/when I shuck him up to auction! Which it's looking at this point like he will be.
@Botanyblack @Dragonpsyche @Taarnfalk

Oh, good point about an auto-buy. Also good lord that's insane on price! Like, wow. My oldest dragon's still just a five digit (x) from a buddy of mine who was gonna let her go while downsizing lairs. I'd always liked her color scheme, so she let me have her. She's one of my weird colored favorites now since Stained saved her. But dang, the dragon market be crazy.

And I thought looking up prices for my spare sunchaser jewelry was ridiculous.

@Shinyhunter47

Will do on a ping if/when I shuck him up to auction! Which it's looking at this point like he will be.
@Hanmonster Please ping me when/if you do a sale or auction thread for Artyki! :)
@Hanmonster Please ping me when/if you do a sale or auction thread for Artyki! :)
@Hanmonster
I love Moonbow and Sundog, What is the least you will take for them? And if you can may you hold them till I get the treasure because OML They are amazing
@Hanmonster
I love Moonbow and Sundog, What is the least you will take for them? And if you can may you hold them till I get the treasure because OML They are amazing
@Asobi

Will do!

@Crankycrew

Uuuuh, since they're around Nettle's age but also not super duper special sans just being pretty, maybe... like, 75k for the pair? Does that seem fair for them together?
@Asobi

Will do!

@Crankycrew

Uuuuh, since they're around Nettle's age but also not super duper special sans just being pretty, maybe... like, 75k for the pair? Does that seem fair for them together?
@Hanmonster
Very much so, but can you hold them so I can get the treasure?
@Hanmonster
Very much so, but can you hold them so I can get the treasure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9