Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 336 337
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1768926][img]http://i.imgur.com/2hw7Dok.gif[/img][/url][/center]
2hw7Dok.gif
hu72dVR.png
@bisexuwhale Alright, Thank you!
@bisexuwhale Alright, Thank you!
@Trish20fish

(Pinging my gay friend, don't mind me)
@Trish20fish

(Pinging my gay friend, don't mind me)
@FieryRainbows Ping me all the gays yes
@FieryRainbows Ping me all the gays yes
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale I don't necessarily need purple the color, just would prefer closer to the purple end of the range than the indigo end of the range. Thanks!
@bisexuwhale I don't necessarily need purple the color, just would prefer closer to the purple end of the range than the indigo end of the range. Thanks!
@dameserdaigle I'm not really sure where the cut off on that would be. Shimmer could have it turn up as much more purple or blue depending on breed so it's very subjective.
@dameserdaigle I'm not really sure where the cut off on that would be. Shimmer could have it turn up as much more purple or blue depending on breed so it's very subjective.
@bisexuwhale
I've switched hatcheries and I was wondering whether you'd like to continue being an affiliate of mine?
@bisexuwhale
I've switched hatcheries and I was wondering whether you'd like to continue being an affiliate of mine?
@deviantdoge Absolutely! Is the Red Eyed Beauties hatchery still going too or should I replace its banner with your new one?
@deviantdoge Absolutely! Is the Red Eyed Beauties hatchery still going too or should I replace its banner with your new one?
@bisexuwhale
It'd be replaced with the one from Sleepless Dreamers c:
I'll go ahead and add you<3
@bisexuwhale
It'd be replaced with the one from Sleepless Dreamers c:
I'll go ahead and add you<3
@bisexuwhale Could you add me to the Asexual pinglist? Hopefully i can get around to expanding my lair before some hatchlings become avaliable.
@bisexuwhale Could you add me to the Asexual pinglist? Hopefully i can get around to expanding my lair before some hatchlings become avaliable.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 336 337