Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337
Could I be added to pinglists for all pansexual/panromantic hatchlings, the demisexual hatchlings, and transgender hatchlings? Thanks!
Could I be added to pinglists for all pansexual/panromantic hatchlings, the demisexual hatchlings, and transgender hatchlings? Thanks!
2b525a451804a8e6d06492d18ccb3687d19d8a8f.png
6ef51c827e50a62b56e57f6f98cc2bc4244963e1.pngda8aea51c7d59da1f857b1764dde147a86ea19d4.png
93193cd2520c898ec392dc3f8b2cb8534d77a2f8.png52ae53ab3ade38522075a34b0fc666df2686f2fe.png
could I be added to the pinglist for nonbinary hatchlings? thank you!
could I be added to the pinglist for nonbinary hatchlings? thank you!
Hello! May I be added to the pinglist for all asexual and pansexual/panromantic hatchlings? <3
Hello! May I be added to the pinglist for all asexual and pansexual/panromantic hatchlings? <3
Could I be added to the pinglist for aromantic dragons? c:
Could I be added to the pinglist for aromantic dragons? c:
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
@bisexuwhale

could I get on the ping list for Aro dragons please? I've recently done some soul searching and come to the realization I may fall somewhere on that spectrum but I'm having a really hard time figuring out how and when to tell people so the dragon would be my own personal little comfort friend

edit: actually can I be pinged for the nonbinary hatches as well? the one person I'm able to really be open with came out to me an enby and I'd like to get them one as a gift
@bisexuwhale

could I get on the ping list for Aro dragons please? I've recently done some soul searching and come to the realization I may fall somewhere on that spectrum but I'm having a really hard time figuring out how and when to tell people so the dragon would be my own personal little comfort friend

edit: actually can I be pinged for the nonbinary hatches as well? the one person I'm able to really be open with came out to me an enby and I'd like to get them one as a gift
Could you take me off the Polysexual pinglist and add me to All Updates? There's several of these I'm interested in so it'd just be easier to tag me for all lol!
Could you take me off the Polysexual pinglist and add me to All Updates? There's several of these I'm interested in so it'd just be easier to tag me for all lol!
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
Could you add me to the All Updates ping list please?
Could you add me to the All Updates ping list please?
i'd like to be put in the all updates pinglist please!
i'd like to be put in the all updates pinglist please!
SHOPPEE.png
General pinglist please? <3
General pinglist please? <3
cpWgO3v.png
@bisexuwhale
I told myself the day I find a hatchery that does Genderfluid dragons would be the happiest day of my life. And now I found it.
Could I be added to the general pinglist, but reserve a Genderfluid pride dragon? Gender or genes do not matter.
@bisexuwhale
I told myself the day I find a hatchery that does Genderfluid dragons would be the happiest day of my life. And now I found it.
Could I be added to the general pinglist, but reserve a Genderfluid pride dragon? Gender or genes do not matter.
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337