Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 336 337
@bisexuwhale

can i be on the general pinglist please :)
@bisexuwhale

can i be on the general pinglist please :)
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium Sure, I'll add you now :)
@Aphelium Sure, I'll add you now :)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
friendly bump and tagging @babytommy because I think they'd like this idea. I might be back to buy a bi babe! Say that ten times fast
friendly bump and tagging @babytommy because I think they'd like this idea. I might be back to buy a bi babe! Say that ten times fast
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif

tumblr fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png hatchery fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png wishlist
I probably have some pastel coaties for sale or soon to be hatched. In the market? PM me!

@borealis13 I couldn't even manage three times! Also, do you want me to add you to the pinglist so you can be sure you won't miss them? Sometimes a whole nest will sell very quickly, depending on the pair. (Polysexual pride is obviously less popular)
@borealis13 I couldn't even manage three times! Also, do you want me to add you to the pinglist so you can be sure you won't miss them? Sometimes a whole nest will sell very quickly, depending on the pair. (Polysexual pride is obviously less popular)
Oh, that'd be smart. Yes please! I'd love it if you did
Oh, that'd be smart. Yes please! I'd love it if you did

tumblr fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png hatchery fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png wishlist
I probably have some pastel coaties for sale or soon to be hatched. In the market? PM me!

@borealis13 That's you added :)
@borealis13 That's you added :)
If you could, could you add me to the Asexual dragon list? I'm still very new to Flight Rising so I still done know how everything works. Thanks in advance : )
If you could, could you add me to the Asexual dragon list? I'm still very new to Flight Rising so I still done know how everything works. Thanks in advance : )
@MysticZen You did fine! I'll add you to the ace pinglist now. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to send me a message :)
@MysticZen You did fine! I'll add you to the ace pinglist now. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to send me a message :)
@bisexuwhale

Can I be on the pinglist for your Asexual Pride 2 pair? :3
@bisexuwhale

Can I be on the pinglist for your Asexual Pride 2 pair? :3
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn Yep, I'll add you :)
@Kavryn Yep, I'll add you :)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 336 337