Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337
@TheFriskyHyena Alright, I'll put you on the 'everything' pinglist.
@TheFriskyHyena Alright, I'll put you on the 'everything' pinglist.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
Unf such a cool idea!!
Unf such a cool idea!!
Tabitha | she/her | 22 | England | ISTP | + 8 FR Time
mOX4Vos.jpg
Oh gosh the Ace ones! Could you put me on your general ping list?
Oh gosh the Ace ones! Could you put me on your general ping list?
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@Virixas Will do! :)
@Virixas Will do! :)
Bump! Prices are now reduced, I need lair space!
Bump! Prices are now reduced, I need lair space!
[right][size=4][color=darkmagenta][b]Update: Trans and Bi Pride![/b][/color][/size][/right] ----- @Graceling @TheFriskyHyena @Virixas Hey, update time. After a couple of issues with me not assaying bloodlines before buying mates, I have a transgender pride pair! It turns out that double pearl poi/tox makes a perfect trans pride flag (the boy doesn't look like the flag, but his genes are way rarer so they don't show up in the hatchlings). Also, runes! [right][size=4][color=AEC8FF][b]Transgender Pride[/b][/color][/size][/right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NWKS7BT.jpg[/img] I also have two other trans pride dergs that I can't make a pair out of (assay those bloodlines, kids) so I'll be looking for a mate for one of them to make a second trans pride pair. Additionally, I've bought what I think makes a great bisexual pride pair! They have such lovely genes, and a wider range on the primary and tert that the other pride pairs have, which is nice. [right][size=4][color=212B5F][b]Bisexual Pride[/b][/color][/size][/right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MOT8vPt.jpg[/img] They, and another pair with a [i]stupidly[/i] wide tert range, are part of my longer term breeding project to breed the perfect bi pride dragon. I spent ages scrying this, guys. The primary and secondary have to be perfect to get the right dual-tone colours for ultimate bi-ness. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=170&auth=ae10a4b9b018d69bb1595ca4176583d3aeda5621&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Not sure how to make scry images small so there's a big picture instead.) Unfortunately, however, I don't seem to have gotten any further on the gay pride front. It's difficult to get a whole rainbow out of only three colour choices, but I'm experimenting with poi/tox, iri/shim and skink/spin combos in the scrying workshop. It is definitely the next priority, though. What do you guys think of ones like these? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=128&auth=afa3baf5cd9697767b1ab0c271a800fd3f51b753&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=158&auth=602a5f61644ff2f8bc4491c3df3dfde884a6d2ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] PS Yes, those breeding stat cards are very quickly made, I'll make nicer ones in the flag colours once the dragons are adults and named.
Update: Trans and Bi Pride!

@Graceling @TheFriskyHyena @Virixas

Hey, update time. After a couple of issues with me not assaying bloodlines before buying mates, I have a transgender pride pair! It turns out that double pearl poi/tox makes a perfect trans pride flag (the boy doesn't look like the flag, but his genes are way rarer so they don't show up in the hatchlings). Also, runes!

Transgender Pride
NWKS7BT.jpg

I also have two other trans pride dergs that I can't make a pair out of (assay those bloodlines, kids) so I'll be looking for a mate for one of them to make a second trans pride pair.

Additionally, I've bought what I think makes a great bisexual pride pair! They have such lovely genes, and a wider range on the primary and tert that the other pride pairs have, which is nice.

Bisexual Pride
MOT8vPt.jpg

They, and another pair with a stupidly wide tert range, are part of my longer term breeding project to breed the perfect bi pride dragon. I spent ages scrying this, guys. The primary and secondary have to be perfect to get the right dual-tone colours for ultimate bi-ness.

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=170&auth=ae10a4b9b018d69bb1595ca4176583d3aeda5621&dummyext=prev.png

(Not sure how to make scry images small so there's a big picture instead.)

Unfortunately, however, I don't seem to have gotten any further on the gay pride front. It's difficult to get a whole rainbow out of only three colour choices, but I'm experimenting with poi/tox, iri/shim and skink/spin combos in the scrying workshop. It is definitely the next priority, though. What do you guys think of ones like these?

dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=128&auth=afa3baf5cd9697767b1ab0c271a800fd3f51b753&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=158&auth=602a5f61644ff2f8bc4491c3df3dfde884a6d2ae&dummyext=prev.png

PS Yes, those breeding stat cards are very quickly made, I'll make nicer ones in the flag colours once the dragons are adults and named.
@bisexuwhale

I really really like the first option for gay pride dergs! The colors flow much smoother
@bisexuwhale

I really really like the first option for gay pride dergs! The colors flow much smoother
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@bisexuwhale

That is a BEAUTIFUL scry! I also really like that pair. :3
@bisexuwhale

That is a BEAUTIFUL scry! I also really like that pair. :3
DaM2ERh.png
@Virixas I'm glad you think so, I've been screaming over colour combos all of yesterday

@Graceling So bi!! They'll be RTB in 20 days.
@Virixas I'm glad you think so, I've been screaming over colour combos all of yesterday

@Graceling So bi!! They'll be RTB in 20 days.
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337